2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
6101 - 6120 of 6158 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
In Japan, third-party tuning shops change the maximum speed of MRCC with high price, so I can't write how to do it here.
But a hint.
Changing the maximum speed of MRCC is as difficult as removing the speed limiter.
I edited it using mazdaEdit and BitBox.

In the extreme case, even if you just write the EU version of PCM data, the maximum speed of MRCC will be 200km/h.

I have skills in working with binary files since the time of writing patches for phones firmware (Siemens/Samsung), but I need a set of initial knowledge, I would be very grateful if you will describe the process in details, ideally with photos and videos.
It is also not clear how you found out where and what to edit, where the checksums are, without insider information, in my opinion, this is practically unrealistic.
But since you are from Japan, it is quite possible that you can become our insider and open the secret door of new discoveries for us.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm still looking a way to automatic enable Auto Hold after engine started.
I've seen back in 2019 an OBD2 plug on Taobao it does exactly what you want but I can't search Taobao anymore.
A guy from this forum was selling it check his Video but he's in SouthAmerica.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Perhaps this feature requires a special receiver module and another key (with more bittons) like shown in the video? Just a guess.
I really don't know ... So I finally deactivated that sub-menu, but if I use the "reset" option it appears again 🤣.

On the other hand, I have in mind to install the reverse sensors (rear and front) with overlay... Will someone have a backup (CX3 / Mazda2 2018 ++) of their IC with this function activated originally?

I already assembled the wires with the buzzers, sensors, IC button and module ... Forscan does not throw any DTCs for the module, but it does not work anyway ...
Any ideas?

Regards!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Few RHD vehicles for You with desired features:

DK8FW101806 - 2018
DK8FW103079 - 2018
DJ5FS603446 - 2020
DJ5FS601668 - 2019

·
Registered
19 Posts
Few RHD vehicles for You with desired features:

DK8FW101806 - 2018
DK8FW103079 - 2018
DJ5FS603446 - 2020
DJ5FS601668 - 2019
Many thanks, Nikodim!

If anyone else is interested in trying this, I leave you the diagrams of a CX3 with overlay and front and rear sensors

Regards!

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello everybody!
I recently installed the door handles, antennas, buzzer and the module for the operation of the "advanced keyless system". Everything works perfectly, with the exception of the unlock mode, because regardless of the option i choose, it always unlocks all the doors ... I wish I could only unlock the driver's door by pressing the button once ...

Has anyone installed this system successfully getting the unlock mode to work?
I own a Mazda 2

This is my SSU config
;Block 1
731G1G14420C0042183
731G1G2000919357002
731G1G30020005C
;Block 2
731G2G1980400D7

Regards!
Hi, were did you bought the parts? I also want to install AKE in my cx-3. I found a website in Asía but the install pictures were differrent and they never answered my questions.

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 2 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I suggest You once again, the last time & will not insist anymore:
1. Never use the "Write All" button in IC tab !!! If You continue doing that then one day You'll find your 720-03-01 line changed & You'll never succeed to change it back to original anymore.
2. In IC tab use only the "Write" button at the end of every block (for instance 720-04-xx).
Sorry, I'm new to configuring AsBuilt parameters.

Could you explain why this is bad practice, specifically I pressed "Write All', when replacing my instrument cluster in my Mazda 3 BM 2016 with a SP25 GT cluster including the HUD, (overwriting the AsBuilt data with a backup of my old IC). I did this at the time as I was not familiar with what I was doing. The IC works and no DTCs are present. But I am curious what 720-03-01 references and why it produced an incompatible error.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello! Do you have diagrams for mazda 3 BL (2009-2011)?
Hi there!
I only have the schematics of a CX3 (2016-) and Mazda 3 (2014 -)... The latter is posted in this forum

Hi, were did you bought the parts? I also want to install AKE in my cx-3. I found a website in Asía but the install pictures were differrent and they never answered my questions.

Hi rquanleon,
I bought the kit at this link.

Originally the kit is for Mazda 3 so I had to make some adjustments to the wiring ... The module is installed on the right side on the CX3 and on the Mazda 3 on the left so I had to reverse the pins in the connector. The rest was cutting and adapting the wiring, as in my case (Mazda 2), much of the wiring needed for the system was already in place.

The only headache was that I had to replace the female pins on the driver's door, as they were much smaller than the ones that come in the kit.

I did not use the connection to the fuse box that comes in the kit, since I made the connection to the original branch, adhering 100% to the original connection diagram.

Here are some photos of what the kit includes:

Edit:
I forgot to mention that the kit does not include the bracket and screw for the module on Mazda CX3 / 2 models.

These are the part numbers
D10A-67-B5Y (bracket)
9946-30-620 (screw)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi there!
I only have the schematics of a CX3 (2016-) and Mazda 3 (2014 -)... The latter is posted in this forum

Hi rquanleon,
I bought the kit at this link.

Originally the kit is for Mazda 3 so I had to make some adjustments to the wiring ... The module is installed on the right side on the CX3 and on the Mazda 3 on the left so I had to reverse the pins in the connector. The rest was cutting and adapting the wiring, as in my case (Mazda 2), much of the wiring needed for the system was already in place.

The only headache was that I had to replace the female pins on the driver's door, as they were much smaller than the ones that come in the kit.

I did not use the connection to the fuse box that comes in the kit, since I made the connection to the original branch, adhering 100% to the original connection diagram.

Here are some photos of what the kit includes:

Edit:
I forgot to mention that the kit does not include the bracket and screw for the module on Mazda CX3 / 2 models.

These are the part numbers
D10A-67-B5Y (bracket)
9946-30-620 (screw)
Thank you, this was the website that I asked and never answered, the module was in a differrent place, as you said.

It looks tricky to install it, maybe I will send you a PM for more info. The photos (cmu)you posted earlier looks that you know spanish, I am from Guatemala, I also speak spanish.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi guys,
Why do i open the cx5 panser(engine Room door) doesn't show on instrument cluster that it's open like cargo tailgate!!??, but when i close the lid the signal lights blink twice.! Recognize it closed.

Sent fra min SM-G975F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thank you, this was the website that I asked and never answered, the module was in a differrent place, as you said.

It looks tricky to install it, maybe I will send you a PM for more info. The photos (cmu)you posted earlier looks that you know spanish, I am from Guatemala, I also speak spanish.

I spoke to them on Facebook chat, but since they don't sell this kit for CX3, they don't have any more installation info :(

I speak Spanish, since I'm from Chile jajaja...
So send me a PM in Spanish, no problem

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, I need your help. I connect the parktronic unit on the M6 2017, the only one offered by the unit is selected Каталоги автозапчастей. I connected a block of buttons with a parking sensors button. I connected everything according to the scheme, I did not connect only the buzzers and the parking sensors themselves. The IC has activated the parking sensors. I check the button does not light up when pressed, there is no overlay on the rear camera, in cmu the item of ultrasonic sensors has appeared. pcm_mz in forscan gives an error about broken sensors. The question is, without sensors the overlay and the button does not work?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, I need your help. I connect the parktronic unit on the M6 2017, the only one offered by the unit is selected Каталоги автозапчастей. I connected a block of buttons with a parking sensors button. I connected everything according to the scheme, I did not connect only the buzzers and the parking sensors themselves. The IC has activated the parking sensors. I check the button does not light up when pressed, there is no overlay on the rear camera, in cmu the item of ultrasonic sensors has appeared. pcm_mz in forscan gives an error about broken sensors. The question is, without sensors the overlay and the button does not work?
Hi @tirexzed ! I remember reading in the forum that all sensors must be connected, otherwise the module goes into fail safe.

On the other hand, would you be able to share with me the wiring diagram from the module to the IC switch? I just need to locate the 3 pins of the switch.

Regards!

6101 - 6120 of 6158 Posts