2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Mazda 3 2019
25 Posts
I have removed all the content in the 1.5 Folders for EU01 and 4A01 UNTIL Cars are released in those markets and if and when files are available...so there is not confusion.
Thanks for sharing the updates, I really appreciate it. Without you my Mazda would be on a really old firmware and all updates worked like a charm. ☺

·
Registered
Mazda 3 2019
25 Posts
* Provided your model Mazda was shipped with all required hardware internally wired inside cars Dashboard, etc.
Hey ASH8. Thanks for all the info and the updates. I‘m from Germany and I don‘t know if my Mazda 3 BP from 2019 has a telemetry unit. How can I check if it has one?
And if it doesn‘t have telemetry installed, is it possible to get one and install it? And will it work in Germany?

·
Registered
Mazda 3 2019
25 Posts
Anyone else having issues with hidrive? Granted I've never used the site before, so this may be my fault, but the link from ASH8's signature takes me to a 404 page.
Yes it‘s the same for me. I don‘t know, maybe ASH8 got too annoyed of some dumb questions here, so he deleted the files? 🙈
I hope not and it‘s just a temporal problem.

·
Registered
Mazda 3 2019
25 Posts
Since 11000 I have a new Bug in the Navigation System: When Selecting Home as my destination, it uses the current location.
When I cancel and try it again it works.
And sometimes the navigation system crashes when calculating a new route. A little bit annoying. It worked in 10049.
Guess newer isn‘t always better.

Couldn‘t find any new features. It feels like apple carplay starts a little bit faster.

·
Registered
Mazda 3 2019
25 Posts
I had a couple of issues after updating to EU 11000, the main one being a random beep every few minutes. All of them were fixed after I reset the unit.
Haha.. A random beep sounds funny and annoying at the same time. 😂🙈 When your car tries to troll you.. I‘m glad that‘s not the case with mine. 😅

·
Registered
Mazda 3 2019
25 Posts
It was more annoying than funny tbh, it would have been funny if it had been someone else’s car though….
Once I‘ve put a fragrance tree under the seat of a friends car, when we changed his tires.. 😂
He wondered where the extreme scent came from.. It took three days until he found where it came from. 😂😂

1 - 10 of 10 Posts