2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 400 of 400 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Normally when you change MZD language FÍS language change.
At my car at least...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Do you have mazda 6 ? When I changed language in mzd connect is ok, but on trip computer I still have german language

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do you have mazda 6 ? When I changed language in mzd connect is ok, but on trip computer I still have german language
@drazick and me have 2015 cx5 facelift, and instrument display language depends on MZD settings.
I've flashed an NA version two years ago and instrument display show all info on English.

Enviado desde mi G620S-L01 mediante Tapatalk

K

·
0 Posts
Only one day later we have the next newer EU version: 59.00.449 :surprise:
They speed up the releases, maybe because of bugs or because of upcoming v60 with AA/CP.

Hopefully it is AA/CP related.
Is there a point then to send you .447?
The script didn't work - nothing happened at all after more than 5 minutes.
We'll try to use the AIO, that was succesfully used to tweak .330.

·
Registered
216 Posts
So this is weird, why my language stay the same in trip computer? Mzd connect is in english and trip computer in German.

Change language to spanish and try if Trip computer language change corretly.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
513 Posts
If no language change has effect to the info display, you can try a factory reset, but I guess this has also no effect because it deletes only the user settings in MZD. Another try is to unplug the minus pol of battery for 10 minutes. This resets at least trip distance in odometer. Maybe it resets some more.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bet Netherlands. :grin2:

Just look at his location info on the right side or google the navigation line from MZD screen "ravensdonk".
What more do you need? :wink:
Do you know if this version , namely 59.00.449 EU N is for Mazda3 only?
Or is it for all new Mazda (6, cx5, cx3..) models in EU already equiped with ver 59.00.xxx?
Is it newer than ...447 version, as the minor version number is higher.

Rgds

Tapatalk z SM-T819

·
Registered
513 Posts
No firmware in the past was only for a special model. If your Mazda has MZD Infotainment, you can use the update images, no matter if MX, CX or whatever. Important is the region (EU, NA, ADR) and maybe the mode year. All cars from 2017 should have v59. But it is also downward compatible. But has no new features. Atenza from 2017 has e.g. street sign recognition and that can displayed in HUD. Without the new HUD, you don't see this configuration part in MZD v59 settings.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've had 59.00.443C (EU) installed a few days now. Yesterday the car threw a tantrum and started acting up in the Mazda Connect. It starts up normally but freezes a after a minute. Then reboots Mazda Connect, and after that works fine. Did the same thing this morning, and when I drove home from work.

I have not yet seen a pattern in what happens just before it crashes. I did a factory reset on the way home, and am crossing my fingers hoping that's all.

If you did the remove speed limit touch screen script, this is set back after a factory reset :( So I enjoyed only a few days with touch screen ability while driving. But that's a small trade if the freezing and rebooting stops. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have a 2017 Mazda Astina which had a 59.00.??? firmware version on it. It seemed a bit buggy so I reverted to version ADR_56.00.513 which was claimed to be the latest Oz release. The downgrade worked fine although now I have lost traffic recognition, DAB radio, Smart Braking Assist control and other safety features which I previously had control over.
Searching your forums I can't see anyway of returning my car to version ADR_59, or is there?
If I used the EU_59.00.443C version would I get back control of my safety features.
I assume there is no point in going to my dealer for help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I have a 2017 Mazda Astina which had a 59.00.??? firmware version on it. It seemed a bit buggy so I reverted to version ADR_56.00.513 which was claimed to be the latest Oz release. The downgrade worked fine although now I have lost traffic recognition, DAB radio, Smart Braking Assist control and other safety features which I previously had control over.
Searching your forums I can't see anyway of returning my car to version ADR_59, or is there?
If I used the EU_59.00.443C version would I get back control of my safety features.
I assume there is no point in going to my dealer for help.
como lo hiciste? el downgrade?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #396 (Edited)
I downgraded by reloading the firmware 56.00.513 per instructions
Well you are a bit of a fool then, all the warnings posted on page 1 says DO NOT Downgrade IF you car was born with 59...so why? you know more than all those before you?.

For this very reason is WHY you don't downgrade, you lost some of the safety features (and others) which are not present in 56.

Try doing it on a new TC CX-9 and see what happens, you are lucky your model does not have what the CX-9 uses...you would have bricked your CMU.

There is no ADR 59 available yet at Dealer level.

You can upgrade back to EU 59, it is not perfect but better than 56.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #398
No firmware in the past was only for a special model. If your Mazda has MZD Infotainment, you can use the update images, no matter if MX, CX or whatever. Important is the region (EU, NA, ADR) and maybe the mode year. All cars from 2017 should have v59. But it is also downward compatible. But has no new features. Atenza from 2017 has e.g. street sign recognition and that can displayed in HUD. Without the new HUD, you don't see this configuration part in MZD v59 settings.
You are completely wrong...a 2017~ has no new features, yeah right.
Stop telling people they can downgrade without issues..!
Cars born with 59 are not backward compatible full stop....

·
Registered
513 Posts
You are wrong, because in Germany more than one dealer downgrades 2017 Atenza (with new features, yeah there are more things than you know atm) from v59 to v56 because of bugs in v59. And this decision comes from Mazda, not from dealer. But you are the only one that knows all better than others, here in your FW threads. Maybe you should travel the world to learn something new...
Believe what you want and leave me out!

381 - 400 of 400 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.