2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 8048 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I need the original files from 56.00.100A:
data.zip and jci-linux_imx6_volans-release from /jci/nng folder.

Is 56.00.100A the last version?

I had thos version too, months ago.
Why don't you update to latest FW?
its the australian version :)its the latest version there (ADR = australia, new zealand, south africa, thailand and co)

·
Registered
55 Posts
PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi All,

I need some help... I can't get this to work at all. I've been trying for about 2 weeks with v1.36 and now v1.40.

I've finally gotten to the point where the choose.cmd actually creates the files/folders, but when I try to load the USB drive in my car all I get is the "Data Retrieval Complete" screen after about a minute or so.
What could I be doing wrong? The USB drive is fine, as I have used the same one to apply some of these tweaks individually.
Is this confirmed working on 55.00.753NA? I am in the U.S.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Luis

Attachments

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I've finally gotten to the point where the choose.cmd actually creates the files/folders, but when I try to load the USB drive in my car all I get is the "Data Retrieval Complete" screen after about a minute or so.
What could I be doing wrong? The USB drive is fine, as I have used the same one to apply some of these tweaks individually.
Do you let AIO copy the necessary files to USB drive or copy the folder _copy_content_to_root_of_fat32_usb_stick by yourself?

Has AIO generates a tweak.sh from tweak.txt?

I only can say, that it generally works to most people, me too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got this working fine and with version 56 of firmware (EU). Not sure if it's a bug, but the speedometer/video player installed the kmh / german version, rather than the mph version requested. Apologies for being British and annoying... ;-)

Everything else appears to have worked just fine (that I installed).

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Got this working fine and with version 56 of firmware (EU). Not sure if it's a bug, but the speedometer/video player installed the kmh / german version, rather than the mph version requested. Apologies for being British and annoying... ;-)

Everything else appears to have worked just fine (that I installed).
Hmm. If you selected "e" for english version with km/h, then it should be exact this.

I will test this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I actually noticed the same thing. I selected English and km/h and it gave me German. Also the compass was reading the opposite direction so I just removed it for now. It was neat though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi All,

I need some help... I can't get this to work at all. I've been trying for about 2 weeks with v1.36 and now v1.40.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Luis
I had the same problem, and solve using another USB Key.
It seems that some USB Key does't work as they have to.

Try and give us a feed back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had the same problem, and solve using another USB Key.
It seems that some USB Key does't work as they have to.

Try and give us a feed back.
Try not to press 1 in the beginning.The command already starts in install mode and there is a bug if you press 1 again it stops working. :laugh2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure if it's related to the hacks, but my speed camera warning just kept repeating itself over and over this morning. It did the alert and then just repeated it ad infinitum. I did not apply any speed camera db or nav hacks at all. Maybe just a bog standard glitch.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Siutsch,

First of thank you so much for these AIOs. Been using it for a while now.

However this morning I tried to install Diginix's speedometer via the AIO, it turns up greyed out on my MZD. I thought maybe I had to have the engine running, but it's still greyed out.

I'm on ADR firmware v56.

Is there a region issue do you think? Kph was selected.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not sure if it's related to the hacks, but my speed camera warning just kept repeating itself over and over this morning. It did the alert and then just repeated it ad infinitum. I did not apply any speed camera db or nav hacks at all. Maybe just a bog standard glitch.
My navigation system has done this since new. There is one set of traffic light where if I ever stop at the line on the red it will repeat the warning until I pass the speed camera. If I stop one car back it doesn't do it or if I am in the right lane it doesn't do it. I think it has something to do with the car remaining at the warning distance for an extended period which confuses the alert system. My son think it is hilarious but I do not share his sense of humor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I've been doing some reading and this will be the first tweaks I install. I have a 2016 Mazda CX-5. By the sounds of it, I will just have to follow these steps after I get the USB made. Is this correct?

1. Insert into your car’s USB drive
2. Remove navigation card (if applicable)
3. Put the car in Accessory Mode so the touchscreen comes on
4. Be patient and wait, installation may take up to a minute. A screen will alert you the tweaks have been installed.
5. Remove USB drive and hold “BACK + NAV + MUTE” to reboot the CMU.

21 - 40 of 8048 Posts