So I've been doing some reading and this will be the first tweaks I install. I have a 2016 Mazda CX-5. By the sounds of it, I will just have to follow these steps after I get the USB made. Is this correct?
1. Insert into your car’s USB drive
2. Remove navigation card (if applicable)
3. Put the car in Accessory Mode so the touchscreen comes on
4. Be patient and wait, installation may take up to a minute. A screen will alert you the tweaks have been installed.
5. Remove USB drive and hold “BACK + NAV + MUTE” to reboot the CMU.
I have a cx-5 2016 abd that is exactly that
Make sure you have the right mzd version update
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk