2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 7890 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New version of AIO V2!
This time for Windows.:dancin 1:

This new version was not created by me, but by user @Trezdog44 and is under development for several months now.

New Features in 2.0:
* Completely Rebuilt Desktop App GUI.
* Ability to install and uninstall tweaks in the same installation (Be careful this is a Beta feature).
* Tweak files for 'Color Scheme' (105MB) and 'Speedcam Patch' (207MB) are downloadable extras to keep the app size small.
* Choose an image to replace your infotainment background, automatically resized to 480x800px to fit the screen.
* Replace blank album art with any image, automatically resized to 146x146px.
* Image-Joiner for joining multiple images for the 'Background Rotator' tweak. Each Image is resized to 480x800px.
* Also, a choice to upload an image that will not get resized for background rotator.
* Separated the 'Improved List Loop' and 'Shorter Delay Mod' into individual tweaks.
* Choice for 'Enable Wifi' and 'CID to SD' tweaks (enabled by default).
* Choice to use color scheme background or not.
* More information and backups are collected during tweak installation (For planned 'Save Backups to PC' and 'System Analysis' tweaks).
* Copy Files to USB Drive (works for a single plugged in drive or choose 1 out of a list of all available external drives)
* Save/Load tweak options.
* All 40+ tweaks from AIO 1.x with variations.
* Automatic Updates.
* Updated to most current version of Android Auto.
* More to come!
- Image formats supported: .png .jpg .jpeg .bmp .tiff
- Images are converted to .png format
- Built in Translator

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is the Speedcam patch usable on the latest ADR firmware (56.00.100A )?
I don't know.
It's the same, as in V1.36, patched for V56.00.230.

You can try it, and if not, make a uninstall of it, the original files will be safed as *.org files on MZD System and restored by uninstall, if found.
So you habe your original files back, if the patch isn't working.

·
Registered
28 Posts
No success creating the usb.Cant select anything like the picture.:frown2:
Chose.cmd starts but cant select anything .

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No success creating the usb.Cant select anything like the picture.:frown2:
Chose.cmd starts but cant select anything .
You have to press on keyboard "A" to "S" for choosing tweaks and again for unchoosing.
"X" for help, "1" and "2" for switching between installation and deinstallation and at end "Z" to start compilation of selected tweaks.

It's still a DOS batch, so no mouse, except for help window ("X"), here you can use cursor and mouse.

I tested with Win10 32 and 64Bit, Win8.1 64Bit and Win7 64Bit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You have to press on keyboard "A" to "S" for choosing tweaks and again for unchoosing.
"X" for help, "1" and "2" for switching between installation and deinstallation and at end "Y" to start compilation of selected tweaks.

It's still a DOS batch, so no mouse, except for help window ("X"), here you can use cursor and mouse.

I tested with Win10 32 and 64Bit, Win8.1 64Bit and Win7 64Bit.
I use win10 64 bit.
chose 1 then select the tweaks a to s then press y change language select z starts the compiation than says cant find the file you specified then ask for usb drive but copy nothing .Can you please check again.Also at the end copy content to usb folder has only 4 files no folders.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I don't know.
It's the same, as in V1.36, patched for V56.00.230.

You can try it, and if not, make a uninstall of it, the original files will be safed as *.org files on MZD System and restored by uninstall, if found.
So you habe your original files back, if the patch isn't working.
If things to go right, how can i uninstall?

Thanks

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
If things to go right, how can i uninstall?

Thanks
Start choose.cmd, press "2" for DEINSTALLATION mode, press "p" to choose speedcam-patch, press "Z" to start compilation and copy to "_copy_content_to_root_of_fat32_usb_stick" folder and let AIO copy directly to USB drive, or copy manually.

Ready.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Y for chosing language not for starting process.Z starts process in my cmd
:frown2:
I use win10 64 bit.
chose 1 then select the tweaks a to s then press y change language select z starts the compiation than says cant find the file you specified then ask for usb drive but copy nothing .Can you please check again.Also at the end copy content to usb folder has only 4 files no folders.

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
Start choose.cmd, press "2" for DEINSTALLATION mode, press "p" to choose speedcam-patch, press "Y" to start compilation and copy to "_copy_content_to_root_of_fat32_usb_stick" folder and let AIO copy directly to USB drive, or copy manually.

Ready.
Just tried out, i have the original SD card and a copy backup. Applied patch via USB stick. CMU rebooted fine, added speedcam.txt file to backup SD card, navigation stuck on loading. Used original SD card and navigation loaded fine.

Doesn't work on V.56.00.100A ADR

·
Registered
300 Posts
After disable AV software still no success :frown2:
Hard to tell where you have the folder on your system. Maybe move it to the root of C drive in case there are issues with path length or spaces in the directory structure?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hard to tell where you have the folder on your system. Maybe move it to the root of C drive in case there are issues with path length or spaces in the directory structure?
Tried to put folder in c:root even desktop no success.I think there is a problem creating copy folder and i dont understand why cmd cant find a file .I use 1.36 without an error.:laugh2:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I have no idea atm. :frown2:
Found the problem.

It's a bug, I forgot to change some variables if switching to installation mode. This occurs only when you press "1" for INSTALLATION mode.

This isn't necessary, because AIO begins in INSTALLATION mode.

So, until I have finished the next version, please don't press "1", if you want to do a installation, AIO starts with this mode.

For switching to deinstallation with "2", everything is OK, but with V1.40 you can't go back to installation.

Sorry, update is coming, then perhaps also with automatic installation of tweaks for speedcam patch, pause_on_mute and media_order patching for .230 and .511.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Found the problem.

It's a bug, I forgot to change some variables if switching to installation mode. This occurs only when you press "1" for INSTALLATION mode.

This isn't necessary, because AIO begins in INSTALLATION mode.

So, until I have finished the next version, please don't press "1", if you want to do a installation, AIO starts with this mode.

For switching to deinstallation with "2", everything is OK, but with V1.40 you can't go back to installation.

Sorry, update is coming, then perhaps also with automatic installation of tweaks for speedcam patch, pause_on_mute and media_order patching for .230 and .511.
Yes not to press 1 solved the problem :laugh2:
Plesae next update we can use it with 56.00.511A
Maybe we can chose which firmware and for 511A ssh bring back works first
before the other tweaks
Thanks a lot for your hard work.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Plesae next update we can use it with 56.00.511A
Maybe we can chose which firmware and for 511A ssh bring back works first
before the other tweaks
Thanks a lot for your hard work.
Both will happen.

ssh_bringback should then be done automatically, if .511 is detected and if not already installed.

Speedcam-patch is done for .511, I wait for media-order patch from diorcety and have to do some tests.

1 - 20 of 7890 Posts