2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

6441 - 6447 of 6447 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is there any App or tweak in AIO that will show some more info from OBD2 ?
I'm asking if there is any way to display things such: Battery voltage (not Bat SOC), Oil Presure, Oil Temp, Fuel Temp (as there is a temp sensor in the car), DPF regen cycle... etc.
I'm asking because those options are available via OBD2 and I think there is a way already to read ECU/OBD2 via infotainment system.
Thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
Is there any App or tweak in AIO that will show some more info from OBD2 ?
I'm asking if there is any way to display things such: Battery voltage (not Bat SOC), Oil Presure, Oil Temp, Fuel Temp (as there is a temp sensor in the car), DPF regen cycle... etc.
I'm asking because those options are available via OBD2 and I think there is a way already to read ECU/OBD2 via infotainment system.
Thanks
This may be completely unrealistic given the limitations of the system but I like the concept! I have actually seen something similar on an older vehicle. I suppose that the data is readily available...the trick would be however, if it could be displayed in some way. Nice post @Yonef!

·
Registered
4 Posts
One other question:
My speedometer app does not show intake temp. (actually it shows "---")
My mazda 3 is Diesel Skyactiv-d 2015 2.2 150 HP - does this means that this model does not have a intake temperature sensor, or the sensor is broken?
Thanks

6441 - 6447 of 6447 Posts