2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
29mm measure from where?
Stay with + 38 or greater and you should be fine as long as the tire size is correct.
29mm more sticking out from stock 18x7 +45. Haven't measured if that's still under the fender. Need to see if distance between stock outer wheel to fender is within 30mm, then it should work.

Calculated as follows..
Width Diff = 1.5 inch
Divide by 2 = .75 inch
Convert to mm = 19.05mm
Addtl Offset = 10mm
Total outer rim out by 29.05mm
Inner rim will be wider by 9.05mm (19.05 - 10)

·
It's never finished
43 Posts
Niche Ascari 19" x 8". Gloss black with machined face... normally. Modded these using Vvivid Satin Chrome Vinyl with chrome tips. Love the outcome, but the satin chrome vinyl doesn't conform very well in the center of the wheel and kept lifting. So I've since removed it. If I do it again, will use just a regular matte black.

·
It's never finished
43 Posts
Here u go mate!
Thanks! So Raxer Vox 50's (42 offset) and Flow-Formed too - they must be quite light. I already bought something similar (FastWheels FC04 - also flow-formed) but this one is easily still my favorite. Never seen this exact style before. And uh... still can't. I guess Raxer doesn't sell in North America, this looks like it's from Malaysia. Drat.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks! So Raxer Vox 50's (42 offset) and Flow-Formed too - they must be quite light. I already bought something similar (FastWheels FC04 - also flow-formed) but this one is easily still my favorite. Never seen this exact style before. And uh... still can't. I guess Raxer doesn't sell in North America, this looks like it's from Malaysia. Drat.
Yes it's a Malaysian brand. And it's only 8.9kg per wheel ;)

·
Registered
Mazda 3 2019 Hatch 1.5 AT
42 Posts
Hi everyone, greetings from Ukraine. I wanted to install 18 inch tires and wheels, but was afraid to lose comfort riding and шncreased fuel consumption, also a price.
And i decided original wheels must be left on winter tires (16 inch), and i bought by favorite wheels ( the same were on my last M3 BL) and it was only for 16 inch and really the last part, cause prodecing of this model wheels is stoped -> Kyowa racing kr-210
The first pic my previous car and wheels and second my new one

\

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yea sure sorry that was just one I had available... here's couple more.
Still need to get AWD lowering springs when available, plastidip chrome trims to black and front plate lower View attachment 276596 View attachment 276597
very nice. Was looking at bronze wheels myself. I also have polymetal so this helps me imagine the colour combo. If you have any side profile shots from further out, could you post them please?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Update: The first mod on the car that I swore would remain stock... F1R 18"x8.5" +45 in bronze wrapped with 235/40 Hankook RS4's on a crystal blue 19 hatch. Eibach springs are now on in the last picture. It's first autocross day and finished reasonably well. Nothing touched and the handling was really good.
20200510_191936.jpg

·
Registered
565 Posts
Got my wheels mounted today. Enkei TSR-X, 18x8.5+38, OEM 215 tires. Flush on the back, slight poke in the front. Corksport lowering springs next.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got my wheels mounted today. Enkei TSR-X, 18x8.5+38, OEM 215 tires. Flush on the back, slight poke in the front. Corksport lowering springs next.
I ordered the same specs for my wheels. I got SSR's but they need to be shipped from Japan so I probably won't get them til the end of the month.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
View attachment 277153 View attachment 277154
View attachment 277159
View attachment 277158
View attachment 277160
Great choice of model, color, fitment! Hope CS won't be too low like they did the 3rd gen. Would be good to know spring rates for relative comparison w/ other brands.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
565 Posts
I ordered the same specs for my wheels. I got SSR's but they need to be shipped from Japan so I probably won't get them til the end of the month.
Don't forget to post up.

Great choice of model, color, fitment! Hope CS won't be too low like they did the 3rd gen. Would be good to know spring rates for relative comparison w/ other brands.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Thank you, sir! I'm a little worried about that too (they even said they'll be low) but in the pics they posted it seemed like the perfect height.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts