2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
29mm measure from where?
Stay with + 38 or greater and you should be fine as long as the tire size is correct.
29mm more sticking out from stock 18x7 +45. Haven't measured if that's still under the fender. Need to see if distance between stock outer wheel to fender is within 30mm, then it should work.

Calculated as follows..
Width Diff = 1.5 inch
Divide by 2 = .75 inch
Convert to mm = 19.05mm
Addtl Offset = 10mm
Total outer rim out by 29.05mm
Inner rim will be wider by 9.05mm (19.05 - 10)

·
It's never finished
40 Posts
Niche Ascari 19" x 8". Gloss black with machined face... normally. Modded these using Vvivid Satin Chrome Vinyl with chrome tips. Love the outcome, but the satin chrome vinyl doesn't conform very well in the center of the wheel and kept lifting. So I've since removed it. If I do it again, will use just a regular matte black.

·
It's never finished
40 Posts
Here u go mate!
Thanks! So Raxer Vox 50's (42 offset) and Flow-Formed too - they must be quite light. I already bought something similar (FastWheels FC04 - also flow-formed) but this one is easily still my favorite. Never seen this exact style before. And uh... still can't. I guess Raxer doesn't sell in North America, this looks like it's from Malaysia. Drat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks! So Raxer Vox 50's (42 offset) and Flow-Formed too - they must be quite light. I already bought something similar (FastWheels FC04 - also flow-formed) but this one is easily still my favorite. Never seen this exact style before. And uh... still can't. I guess Raxer doesn't sell in North America, this looks like it's from Malaysia. Drat.
Yes it's a Malaysian brand. And it's only 8.9kg per wheel ;)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts