2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bug for users uses a computer OS which has countrycode grater than 52

New version of AIO V1.47b for testing, download here.

Before I release this new version I need some more testing, so have fun with it! :)
At line 155 in choose.cmd, %CountryCode% variable forcibly changed to 1 for greater values than 52. And this causes languages which has greater values are undetected.

Code:
:: if CountryCode is >52 set language to english
if %CountryCode% GTR 52 set CountryCode=1
:: if CountryCode is 90 for turkish, set language to turkish, beause there is translation available
if %CountryCode%==90 set language=Turkish
:: if CountryCode is 421 for slovakian, set language to slovakian, beause there is translation available
if %CountryCode%==421 set language=Slovakian
Thanks again your big effort. :smile2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Fetch IP addresses

I think is no one IP adress for ours MZD receivers. Unfortunlly, I'v change soft of my phone, and I'm not able to check IP adress by Android, like previously.
How i can get the IP adress. No one can me help? :|
Hi.
You can use attached file. Please rename it as tweaks.sh. And copy to USB disk with
cmu_dataretrieval.up​
dataRetrieval_config.txt​
jci-autoupdate​
files.
While CMU connected to any network via wifi/hotspot/USB eth. Use USB to tweak it.
IP address(es) and MAC address(es) of CMU shown on display and also logged to info_about_OS.txt in USB root.

I hope enjoy it.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Enhancement idea to AIO 1.47b

Hello Siutsch and everybody.
I write some shell codes to improve/enhance the functionality of AIO.
I hope would be useful.

- Compressed backups of Linux critical folders and some folders which tweaks may made modifications.
- IP and MAC address identification.
- running process list in CMU
- full directory structure-permissions-dates-sizes
- list of executable commands
- the values of non-volatile memory flags
- mounts points
- disk usage
- network info
- fw (iptables) info
- ttymxcN registers (I think these are semi intelligent serial devices of car. GPS device may be N=2.)

It is attached, enjoy. :)

Note: I couldn't attach zipped form of this file. I got an error "tweaks.zip is too large. Max allowed: 0KB". ".sh" is not a valid extension. So attached as .txt. Please rename it. :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
@Siutsch i have this problem,i upload two photos.
I cant continue after that two window...
If you have experience about editing shell files. Please open choose.cmd in a suitable editor. And change the line 88

Code:
if %CCode%==34 set set CountryCode=34& language=Spanish
to

Code:
if %CCode%==34 set CountryCode=34& language=Spanish
There is double 'set' command mistakenly.

And do not put AIO files in a protected folder like "c:\Program files" or "c:\windows"

:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
ijs_99

Did you try this procedure. Flashing CMU may be solve your problem.
http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/1342082-post36.html

I know USB port doesn't work in your case, but CMU may be use USB port in raw mode or may use special primitive access to the port during FW update.

And another possible solution may be diagnostic menu hidden property. There is a way in diagnostic screen to run some internal scripts. I don't remember but like " press 15 seconds to DEL button and enter 11". You can search forum for it.
Waiting good news.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't know, if something like this USB2ethernat adapter works, altough USB ports are not working?
Has somebody tried this out?

Another possible solution is to enable Hotspot on MZD system (I don't know, if that still works with .51x FW versions):

1. Open diagnostics menu (buttons Music + Favorites + Pwr / Mute and hold until menu appears)
2. Hold down "DEL" until "JCI Test Mode Active" appear at right black box (15-20 sec.).
3. Press "11" and then press "Enter."
4. Select script WiFi AP Toggle (sor so)

Then the access point of the car is running.
You should see a WLAN "cmu ...".
Simply log in and then access via IP 192.168.53.1 on the system.
I noticed your reply after I send my own.

ijs_99

Did you try this procedure. Flashing CMU may be solve your problem.
http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/1342082-post36.html

I know USB port doesn't work in your case, but CMU may be use USB port in raw mode or may use special primitive access to the port during FW update.

And another possible solution may be diagnostic menu hidden property. There is a way in diagnostic screen to run some internal scripts. I don't remember but like " press 15 seconds to DEL button and enter 11". You can search forum for it.
Waiting good news.
I find a post from "hodags" about systemhooks.sh which runs when enter "JCI Test Mode". List of buttons are following.

SYSTEM_UNAVAILABLE=0
SYSTEM_HDCP_TOGGLE=1
SYSTEM_SPEED_RESTRICTION_TOGGLE=4
SYSTEM_DEV_MODE_TOGGLE=7
SYSTEM_CPUGAUGE_TOGGLE=10
SYSTEM_DISP_CONFIG_TOGGLE=13
SYSTEM_RESET_MAP=16
SYSTEM_RESET_VIP=17
SYSTEM_USB_DRIVERS=18
SYSTEM_TAUSIM_TOGGLE=19
SYSTEM_TERMINAL=22
SYSTEM_WIFI_AP_TOGGLE=25
SYSTEM_USERTTY_TOGGLE=28
LVDS_SPEED_RESTRICTION_TOGGLE=31
VCF_FILES_TOGGLE=34
DELETE_BDS_FILES_TOGGLE=37
NNG_DEBUG_TOGGLE=40

#18 runs "usb_drivers.sh". And USB related kernel modules are re-inserted to kernel.

Code:
#!/bin/sh

insmod /lib/modules/3.0.35/kernel/drivers/hid/hid.ko
insmod /lib/modules/3.0.35/kernel/drivers/hid/usbhid/usbhid.ko

insmod /lib/modules/3.0.35/kernel/sound/core/snd-rawmidi.ko
insmod /lib/modules/3.0.35/kernel/sound/usb/snd-usbmidi-lib.ko
insmod /lib/modules/3.0.35/kernel/sound/core/snd-hwdep.ko
insmod /lib/modules/3.0.35/kernel/sound/usb/snd-usb-audio.ko

# Special configuration for CMU hardware
insmod /lib/modules/3.0.35/kernel/drivers/i2c/jci/i2c_session.ko bus=2 rstGpio=16

touch /var/run/usb_driver_ready
I hope you get back USB ports.
:nerd:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Guys,

I can access:
1. Open diagnostics menu (buttons Music + Favorites + Pwr / Mute and hold until menu appears)
2. Hold down "DEL" until "JCI Test Mode Active" appear at right black box (15-20 sec.). Doesn't work :no::argh 1::sad 1:
Tried holding down "DEL" and "Clear", also.
Seems they change it in .51 FW version :death::angry:
Let me check my car in the evening. I updated it to 56.00.513B last weekend.
:closedeyes 1:

·
Registered
19 Posts
JCI test menu is working.
My fresh experience follows.
In diagnostic menu touch DEL button. Hold on button continuously till 'JCI test menu' text appears in upper-right box on the screen (may be more than 20seconds), write 11 with numeric keys and press enter.
:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey guys i need help if it can twaek a jci file via usb to add a customo message rather than see the warning message when the car starts.or i have to ssh in.
eg pic shown..
can anyone help
I have thought as you and I have studied on code. Default message texts and also title texts are in jci\gui\apps\system\js folder. 'systemAppDict_xy_WZ.js' file should be edited where 'xy_WZ' is language code of CMU which selected from 'Settings' already.
To change 'DisclaimerText' from 'Distraction may cause accidents. Do not operate while driving. Always concentrate on driving and obey Traffic Regulations. See Owner's Manual.' to a sentence like 'Fasten your seat belt, we are ready to take off!' would be funny :).
Bu if you change 'WarningTitle' as 'Welcome to Mazda' this title text would be used with other urgent messages. So it would be a bit buggy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I want to share some information about some of AIO 1.47b tweaks as feedback

androidauto 0.91

It is working well. I used it as described in readme, and I dicovered that bluetooth connection isn't neccessary. I mean it is not a must-have for AA.

CX5, 56.00.513B EU, LG G2 combination doesn't work.
I wasted lots of time because I discarded prerequests section. My phone was android 4.4.2. Symptoms of this case is blank screen on phone and some sentences and errors on a black screen on CMU.
Now I use my LG to connect internet, I run LG's hotspot feature to connect Samsung to internet(has no SIM). Samsung is my wife's phone which I purchased a new phone for her.
I don't want to change my phone for the sake of some apps, banking, lots of contacts. Shortly my wife enjoys androidauto very much. :surprise:

pause-on-mute
Has some unexpected behavior.
In entertainment window, pause-on-mute works perfectly. But if you leave from entartainment window, mute mutes sound but not pauses song.

-to be continued-

·
Registered
19 Posts
This behaviour is correct and as expected. The pause command doesn't reach the player, if you are in any other app.
I used great app from great Diginix mostly on screen which is called as Speedometer.:clap 1:

And I meet this expected but unwanted behaviour. :sad 1:

My observation about speedometer would be here later.

·
Registered
19 Posts
New tweak coming soon

just did (5 days ago) "jci backup" via Aio tweak and after reboot nice lady that lives in my speakers told me that she is unable to contact 911, that i should try again because may airbag were deployed, well i almost let poo to my underwear, reseted CMU while driving and no more problems since then.
what was that all about ?!?
Nice lady need some tweak, you should apply to Siutsch to prepare.

:laugh2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts