2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! New to the forum and to Mazda, not new to modding. I'm a huge car nut.

I just picked up a 2018 Mazda3 Sport GS 6-speed in soul red with a sunroof. Never expected I'd come to Mazda after owning a truck but these cars are probably the best designed vehicles from a driver's standpoint, hands down, on the market right now. Everything from the body design to the driver feeling to the ergonomics just blew me out of the water. Not to mention this is the only compact car without a STUPID touchscreen, you can actually operate it with the knob (without going German of course). In my opinion Mazda hit the absolute sweet spot with the 3, and I would like to keep this car for a very long time indeed. I can sing its praises all day.

So far it's bone stock except for door visors and I fabbed a rubber dead pedal protector. Will be getting a remote start next week.

I have some plans for this thing including tint, rims, HIDs, custom shift knob, etc once the wallet allows. So far I haven't learned of a lot of extra performance you can add to these vehicles which is kind of sad. Usually I'd want to beef up the performance first.

Anywho, I'd put up a pic up, but I can't figure out how to attach anything to posts?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm from Sudbury, ON Canada btw. Can't figure out how to edit posts. Bear with me while I get my bearings on using this forum :thumbup 1:

·
Super Moderator
6,410 Posts
I'm from Sudbury, ON Canada btw. Can't figure out how to edit posts. Bear with me while I get my bearings on using this forum :thumbup 1:
Once you increase you post count to 10 your account will be fully activated, including posting pics and edit posts. So, ask away! :smile2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts