2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all I am parting out my 2012 mz3 2.5 because I am moving out of the country and won't be using my car anymore. I live in Socal and would prefer not to ship but if it gets too tough for me to make a sale, I'll open up to shipping the smaller stuff out. All the items are pretty new. Everything has less than 500 miles except for the Coils (~750 miles) and MS3 ABE (~1000 miles). All items come with necessary hardware. I'm willing to negotiate prices but please don't low ball.

Project Kics R26 Lug Nuts ($140)

Corksport Skid Plate ($200)

·
USMC
176 Posts
I call dibs on the head lights exchange (if they are interchangable with my 2010 MS3? I know new Mazda 3's have turning headlights...) and the bike rack! I'll pick up the rack for $200.

·
USMC
176 Posts
Awesome, Irvine isn't even far from me!
Awaiting reply to PM for roof rack and lights.

·
TimmAy!!
602 Posts
If the lights fall threw im in socal to...also interested in rsb,sri and roof rack. Im off early everyday so i can could check it out anytime this week..

sent wile drifting

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet dude, I am also free everyday so pick a time and I can plan out my schedule. The person that has dibs on the lights also wants the roof rack, but you can certainly come take a look at the rsb.

·
TimmAy!!
602 Posts
I know im off on Tuesday and Saturday and every other day the latest i work is 2:30 so wat days are good for u?

sent wile drifting

·
TimmAy!!
602 Posts
Anytime really it should take me 30-45min to get there im in Carson i could do like 1-2 just gotta see wat kinda money i have i dont wanna miss out on some of that stuff since i get paid friday but i definitely wanna see it Tuesday

sent wile drifting

·
Just call me Rabbit
480 Posts
I would be interested in the RSB. I have a sedan so I would have to research compatibility and I live in Colorado (woops). Let me know if you would consider shipping out here and we can talk.

I check my email more than my inbox here, [email protected] will go straight to my phone.
It will fit, no difference at all for hatch or sedan. But I think I already got first dibs if he decides to ship it.

Sent from a rabbit hole

1 - 20 of 49 Posts