2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoy making videos of things I do to my cars and recently created a video of ways I've made my Mazda3 Sport look a little nicer. Check it out! Anybody else have vids of their cars?

·
Registered
136 Posts
:) This makes me smile. I am going to be making some videos soon too! I will post'em when I get through editing.

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea editing and seeing a final product can be really rewarding. I'll definitely check yours out when finished!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yea editing and seeing a final product can be really rewarding. I'll definitely check yours out when finished!
Its not great haha but here it is!

Reactions: sevec

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for making and sharing your video. I thought the scenery looked familiar and then saw your nav. My sister lives in Snohomish. Happy motoring from Thailand.

P.S. cute dog.
Thanks, he's a good guy. I am not familiar with Snohomish. I live in Lexington, KY!

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
44 Posts
Those LED bulbs look amazing. Might look into getting those for mine. Don't have any videos of mine. Might end up doing an engine/exhaust clip with my Corksport upgrades once the weather is more consistent.

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
127 Posts
You got HID's on you're Mz3?
Love the videos man! :-D

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You got HID's on you're Mz3?
Love the videos man! :-D
Thanks, I appreciate that!
I just upgraded the bulbs to LED. They were on Amazon a couple years ago sold by SiriusLED, but seem to be out of stock. I was using them as fogs on my 2014 and removed them when I sold it. So, I had them laying around and when I saw low beams were H11's on the sport model, I used them to upgrade.

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I just completed my Injen Intake install video(https://youtu.be/zAL0cyaYlDg) and noticed a few odd things that occurred from disconnecting the battery. I was driving around yesterday and went to put my drivers side window down to listen to the sound of the new intake when I noticed that the auto up/down feature no longer works. I had to hold the button down to get it to go down. On the flip side, my infotainment screen now dims when the headlights are on. I had missed that feature so much as I obviously want the screen brighter during the day than at night. I tried everything to get it to work and even took to dealer. Nothing made it work until now. I actually love this tradeoff as the auto down isnt a big deal to me. Its just weird that these two things happened.

Eric

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds of my Injen and Painting chrome front end videos are up!

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20