2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want really strong yellow foglights. I replaced the stock H11 bulbs with some yellow H11's from iJDMTOY but honestly I can't tell the difference unless I'm looking at the car. I can't illuminate the ground yellow like I had hoped.

Anyone have any options?

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Our fog light output kinda suck, I'm also using the piaa plasma ion yellow in mine and don't really notice if they're on or not when I'm in the car lol I might aim the fogs a bit higher one of these days.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I have Nokya Hyper Yellow's and was going to go 3000K HID, but am now looking at the Nokya Hi Power LED lime yellow. Expensive but look pretty amazing!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I am hoping they look this good!

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
I would have also recommended 35w HIDs from DDM. I have a pair of 3000k running the fogs in my Matrix and they are great.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Here are my Nokya Hyper Yellows. But as I posted earlier I am going to switch to the Nokya Hi Power Lime Yellow LEDs.

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
I've got PIAA Plasma Ion yellows, imo deepest brightest yellow color, completly lights up the ground in front of car, couldn't be any more pleased with this bulb.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
183 Posts
Glad I saw this thread.. I noticed the same - the stock fogs don't do much, even when they are the only thing on (unless the LED DRL's overpower them at night)... gonna have to investigate some of these options in the future

·
Registered
61 Posts
i had a high powered LED fog light before switching to PIAA yellows. PIAA yellow FTW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts