2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've been doing a lot of research the past couple days on this wheel. Some people have said yes and some seem to think it may not work? Its hard because I can't find many people with these exact dimensions. Anyways, I have a 2010 Mazda 3 hatch with the OEM 17 inch rims. I am looking to upgrade to XXR 527 17x8.25 +35 offset. Will these fit? I'm willing to roll the rear fenders myself if I have to... I'm dropped slightly, and In the future I might drop a little more, but never anything too much as this is my daily and the roads around me are kind of bad lol. I emailed fitment industries and they said they believe it will work, but may have to roll rear fenders. Like I said, I don't really care about that, as long as they don't scrape afterwards. Thanks guys. :confused1 1::001_smile:

·
Super Moderator
5,250 Posts
235/45-17 would be pretty close to OEM size and would work nicely I think. 225s are a bit narrower and shorter, and would have a bit more clearance in the fender wells. Try the Continental DWS 06 if you want a good all season tire.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for the help! You convinced me, I'm going with the 17x8.25 +35 with a 235/45r17. I'm just praying its not gonna rub lol haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts