Yep, that'll fit.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
most definitely will

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Look at Dunstons car in the wheel thread. He runs 8.5"+48.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look at Dunstons car in the wheel thread. He runs 8.5"+48.
Yup a saw his car in the thread already, sent him a pm just to make sure no modifications were made (i.e fender rolling) some other dudes at some other forum told me that i would have to fender roll but i guess they specialize in the first gen.

@gt10 u were at the other forums right?

well i ordered my Tein suspension yesterday, so ill probably order the wheels and tires today (does anyone know of a good online place that sell tires cheap?)

and thanks:chuck_norris 1:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yup a saw his car in the thread already, sent him a pm just to make sure no modifications were made (i.e fender rolling) some other dudes at some other forum told me that i would have to fender roll but i guess they specialize in the first gen.

@gt10 u were at the other forums right?

well i ordered my Tein suspension yesterday, so ill probably order the wheels and tires today (does anyone know of a good online place that sell tires cheap?)

and thanks:chuck_norris 1:
Yep I'm over there too... and like I said over there... mine are on and no rubbing at all (pictures coming tomorrow). The only thing I don't like about the setup is how much the tire's "rim protector" sticks out now... my next set will be absent such a large and useless piece of rubber protruding from the sidewall.

·
Registered
36 Posts
18x8 +45 WILL THESE WHEELS FIT!!!

Hi i relay need the most help that i can get. I have a 2012 mazda3 hatchback, going to be lowered on coilovers,amount undetermined(JUST ENOUGH TOP CLEAR THE GAP BETWEEN WHEEL AND FENDER). I would like to know if a wheel size 18x8 with a +45 offset would fit without any problems. The wheel that i am looking at is the DAI alloys DW38 WHITE. Also i would like to know if i would see a noticeable difference with a +45 offset instead of stock +53 offset. I will be most probably running a 225/40/r18 tire, if needed to have that extra clearance i wouldn't mind a 215/40/r18. I dont want a huge tyrestrech, my car is daily driven.

Attachments

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Hi i relay need the most help that i can get. I have a 2012 mazda3 hatchback, going to be lowered on coilovers,amount undetermined(JUST ENOUGH TOP CLEAR THE GAP BETWEEN WHEEL AND FENDER). I would like to know if a wheel size 18x8 with a +45 offset would fit without any problems. The wheel that i am looking at is the DAI alloys DW38 WHITE. Also i would like to know if i would see a noticeable difference with a +45 offset instead of stock +53 offset. I will be most probably running a 225/40/r18 tire, if needed to have that extra clearance i wouldn't mind a 215/40/r18. I dont want a huge tyrestrech, my car is daily driven.
They will fit.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
^^^ what he said and go with the 225/40's too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts