2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I got it from siriusxm directly just enter the serial number of the radi (channel 0) and get the two month trial. Supposedly there is a 4 month trial from mazda but I didnt feel like figuring our how to go about getting it and I didnt know about it til after.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Took delivery of my car on the 18th... Never got an XM subscription trial... Anyone know if we get one and if it comes from the dealer or manufacturer? or how we go about getting that trial?
You have to connect it by going online

Reactions: LouieVbbp

·
Your friendly SpeedPunk
582 Posts
I had to do the same thing. Called and got 3 months free or something. Just ended and now I keep missing calls from their 800 number. Cant wait to tell em to leave me alone.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
244 Posts
For those that want to continue after the trial ends and don't want to pay full price follow the guide on this link. How to Get a Discount Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Of course in our case we wouldn't be cancelling, instead just tell them that its too expensive and you were told that they have discounted rates. ( Currently they seem to be $25 for 5 month and 86 for 12 months vs $160 a year)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts