2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered from Xcess motors on ebay, like the mz style lip?

I want one, but since im not going to paint it I don't want the lip to have a crappy finish
or can someone recommend a seller that offers a non faded, smooth finish

thanks

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
As low as you are it won't last 5 minutes. Trust me.

Reactions: Oliverms3

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ordered the gv lip from them was pretty pissed off because it doesnt sit flush on the wheel well ( has a little poke) but in terms of finish its got the standard matte semi gloss black look not faded or anything like that I stuck with that for a little while before I finally decided to paint it but the mz lip should just be the same.

·
Free Tibet! Today Only!!
914 Posts
Didn't get the lip, but I got the Autoexe bumper from them, though. Came well packaged; everything listed was included; fitment is right on; and, they had a better price than a few other sellers on ebay.

So, I don't know. It's up to you with this one.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As low as you are it won't last 5 minutes. Trust me.
i want it to give it the illusion of maximum low lol, I hope poly urethane last longer than 5 mins.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered the gv lip from them was pretty pissed off because it doesnt sit flush on the wheel well ( has a little poke) but in terms of finish its got the standard matte semi gloss black look not faded or anything like that I stuck with that for a little while before I finally decided to paint it but the mz lip should just be the same.
do you happen to have any pictures of it painted, the gv lip was one of my options

·
Free Tibet! Today Only!!
914 Posts
BTW, autoexe bumper is lower than the standard bumper cover. By about 1"-1.5" Just thought I'd put that out there :balloon:

·
Registered
13 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts