2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$70

James Barone 2014+ Mazda 3/6 adjustable rear camber arms. These are for the 3rd gen Mazda3 (BM chassis)/Mazda6 (GJ Chassis). Never installed, complete set. Used to adjust camber as the rear camber is not readily adjustable. Especially after lowering. These are the original version, they are only adjustable on one end (wheel end). I prefer paypal invoice, however I also have a rated ebay account. Per JBR website, and a user "not designed for stancing (slammed)"

Latest JBR version: Rear Camber Arms (Pair) Black [SKY-MZ3/6-RCA] - $190.00 : James Barone Racing, Aftermarket Performance

Free shipping continental united states. Otherwise, shipping will be discussed.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@chris_top_her I'm interested. Why are you selling?
I bought them with the intent of modifying the length to fit my cx 5. I never did it because I couldn'tfind aplace that could do it in a manner I would feel safe with. In the mean time a cx 5 camber arm from hardrace came out which I bought.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought them with the intent of modifying the length to fit my cx 5. I never did it because I couldn'tfind aplace that could do it in a manner I would feel safe with. In the mean time a cx 5 camber arm from hardrace came out which I bought.
Gotcha. well I'll be needing some camber arms soon so I'll take them. my paypal is [email protected] if you could send me an invoice whenever you get a chance. I'm in Texas near Austin if you want to estimate shipping into the invoice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts