2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi probably a long shot but I am looking for anyone who has a muffler deleted exhaust setup for a 2014 mazda 3 sedan that they are willing to sell, for anyone who may have a aftermarket exhaust on , and their OEM muffler deleted one is just laying around Im willing to buy it off of you.Thanks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have my old stock OEM exhaust in my garage since about a year after I bought the car. It's the midpipe, with the O2 sensor still in it, all the way back to the exit for a 2014 Mazda 3 sedan. Let me know if you still need one, we might be able to make a deal. Located in Chicago, IL, so I'm not sure how much shipping would be for you.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have my old stock OEM exhaust in my garage since about a year after I bought the car. It's the midpipe, with the O2 sensor still in it, all the way back to the exit for a 2014 Mazda 3 sedan. Let me know if you still need one, we might be able to make a deal. Located in Chicago, IL, so I'm not sure how much shipping would be for you.
So is it a muffler delete? or just the oem one ? Im really looking for the just axle back part of the exhaust system as I am looking for someone who already did a muffler delete. Sorry if the post isnt clear. Do you have a picture I might be interested if its what im looking for.

·
Registered
26 Posts
So is it a muffler delete? or just the oem one ? Im really looking for the just axle back part of the exhaust system as I am looking for someone who already did a muffler delete. Sorry if the post isnt clear. Do you have a picture I might be interested if its what im looking for.
Well I have the entire stock exhaust setup, but if you're looking for just the axleback (muffler delete) I have that too. I attached some images for you to look at if you're interested. It's just the stock 2014 Mazda 3 sedan muffler, used for approximately 1 year before I put my Corksport cat-back on. I doubt I'll go back to stock, so I'm willing to sell it. PM me if you interested!

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I have the entire stock exhaust setup, but if you're looking for just the axleback (muffler delete) I have that too. I attached some images for you to look at if you're interested. It's just the stock 2014 Mazda 3 sedan muffler, used for approximately 1 year before I put my Corksport cat-back on. I doubt I'll go back to stock, so I'm willing to sell it. PM me if you interested!
Its just the oem exhaust, i thought u had modified it to be just piping but thanks for the picture i was really looking for just straight piping already fabricated from the axleback all the way back aka a muffler delete. But At this point i dont think anyone has that so how much would you sell it for i might just end up having to do it myself. shipping to texas

·
Registered
26 Posts
Its just the oem exhaust, i thought u had modified it to be just piping but thanks for the picture i was really looking for just straight piping already fabricated from the axleback all the way back aka a muffler delete. But At this point i dont think anyone has that so how much would you sell it for i might just end up having to do it myself. shipping to texas
I PM'd you if you're interested.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a muffler delete for the hatchback. It has a flange welded to two pipes and chrome tips. If that's what you're looking for let me know. I'm in So Cal though, I'm not willing to deal with shipping unfortunately.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a muffler delete for the hatchback. It has a flange welded to two pipes and chrome tips. If that's what you're looking for let me know. I'm in So Cal though, I'm not willing to deal with shipping unfortunately.
Dang i would have taken a hatchback one at this point and just welded some hangers on bummer about the shipping. Lol if you ever come to texas lemme know lmao :grin2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts