2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

If anyone is selling their Gen3 (2013+) 18" OEM wheels, please let me know. I'm in the NYC area. Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh these are really just for my winter tires haha. I figure OEM fit would be best, and I think the 16" ones are too small.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I rock some 16" steels and they work just fine. I did however get a set of 17's to use this year as the old tires are shot.
There are lots of good options on craigslist. a set of Mazdaspeed wheels would be good as well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If i could find the last Mazdaspeed3's wheels that'd be great. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of tirerack wheels+winter tires on craigslist, but the offset different was too much. The wheels/tires would have stuck out almost an extra inch compared to stock. I think my best bet is to find a set of used wheels for cheap, and then just buy new winter tires.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I found a set of low mileage 17" Miata wheels with tires on Craigslist - cheaper than buying new tires. So I put the winters on my oem 16" wheels. Be patient with Craig's list and expand your search area.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I forgot to mention - I found mine by just putting in the broadest search criteria possible - like 'mazda wheels'... which returned more results than i expected.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My last car was a 2010 Miata. I'm curious to know how the 17" wheels fit on our cars? Assuming that's what you ended up with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set of aftermarket wheels coming for my 2017 Touring 2.5 manual. I will have these available for sale I live on the other side of the country in Vancouver WA but can ship them for you. Wheels have 700 miles on them. Just make me an offer if interested. I'll be able to ship them to you once I receive the wheels which would be sometime later this week

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a set of aftermarket wheels coming for my 2017 Touring 2.5 manual. I will have these available for sale I live on the other side of the country in Vancouver WA but can ship them for you. Wheels have 700 miles on them. Just make me an offer if interested. I'll be able to ship them to you once I receive the wheels which would be sometime later this week
Ahh sorry Juano, I actually just bought a set of RX-8 wheels. Good luck with the sale!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts