2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I`m looking for an accessport for my Speed 3. If I buy a new one it`s going to come from Stratified, just seeing if I can get a deal if anyone out there is getting rid of theirs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've been looking for one as I live in Canada, and paying for duty n shipping make it a pain in the ass. I love the Mazdaspeedstore.com, and have like combination deals. They are quick to lower prices and give you promo-codes. They are really knowledgeable about upgrades n what not. The cheapest I seen is 650 in the states and the Cobb store advertises free shipping. In canada im looking at 800 plus taxes.
I realize this doesn't help much. I did see some on Ebay new and used. I saw one that was real cheap, but it was married and came with no cords.

Matthew

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been looking for one as I live in Canada, and paying for duty n shipping make it a pain in the ass. I love the Mazdaspeedstore.com, and have like combination deals. They are quick to lower prices and give you promo-codes. They are really knowledgeable about upgrades n what not. The cheapest I seen is 650 in the states and the Cobb store advertises free shipping. In canada im looking at 800 plus taxes.
I realize this doesn't help much. I did see some on Ebay new and used. I saw one that was real cheap, but it was married and came with no cords.

Matthew
You have stratified up there, who also sells them for $650 shipped. Plus they do some seriously awesome e-tuning.

And yeah, "married, w/ no cables" = STOLEN.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lol thanks, i picked one up from an authorized dealer, can't find an off the shelf map that works well, I only have a corksport intake and inlet pipe as add ons, but am looking at adding something else so i can get more out of this cobb. WAsnt sure if having it tuned with such little add ons is worth it? thoughts?

<atthew

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tuning an absolutely bone stock Speed 3 will net close to 40 hp. It is unquestionably the best money you will spend. Seriously, it drives like a different car. Boost comes on so much smother and predictably. I had Stratified pretty much max out what my stock turbo can do, now I`ve got a bigger turbo on it`s way, should be installed in a couple of weeks.

I ran the OTS stage 2 map when all I had was the CS intake and it helped a little bit, but the MAF calibration is a tad off. If you email Cobb I have heard they`ve got their old OTS maps with the various calibrations still on file and can email it to you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey i know you are looking for a V3 but if you arent too picky im trying to sell my V2 for $275. Ill cover shipping and it is unmarried and comes with OBD2 cable and original box. Let me know if you are interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts