2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully its called a cargo cover, but anyway, the carpeted shelf that sits halfway above the floor. Can't seem to find a 3rd Gen one, only 2nd Gen. If anyone is willing to part with theirs or has an extra shoot me the price including shipping to Zip 99337.

Much appreciated.

·
Registered
896 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
My bad, that guy has a Sedan. Have you tried the dealership?
I imagine with the cost of shipping buying one might be cheaper, especially if you use a 15-20% off coupon form Mymazda.com

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
And building on the above idea/schematic of @Bamboomanage, you might wish to print it out, take it too your local Mazda parts counter and tell them, with your credit card highly visible, you will buy it now IF they match the price. I have found that tactic highly successful.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I haven't tried the dealership. Always seem to be rather unreasonable (last vehicle I had I needed a dealer-only rear wiper blade, coming to a cost of $36 IIRC), not to mention my local Mazda dealer is owned by a family who also owns every other dealership in the area, and stands by the motto "lets be useless and as rude as possible".

I'll look into that website you linked, $110 doesn't seem too bad IMO compared to what I've been seeing on ebay for the 2nd gen models.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts