2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recent car accident that killed my 2nd gen 3 baby.

Looking to buy a 1st generation Speed3 that?s never been modded, or lightly modded (read: CAI, cosmetic mods, no exhaust/suspension mods preferred). Must have lived it?s entire life outside of snow. No salvage title or rebuilt engine. Looking for something with moderate to low mileage.

I would want to test drive and take it to a mechanic on my dime to see if there?s any maintenance suggestions. I live in NorCal Bay Area and would prefer to just do day trips to inspect and pick up, but that?s negotiable. If you have a carfax, that would be amazing. Please mention if you?re original owner or not. This will be my daily for the foreseeable future and I need reliability, not a project car.

Not looking for payments, so no offers to take over loans or leases.

Contact me:
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are you still on here,? Wife is looking to sell hers 2008 82k miles no mods. All dealer service . Color black.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Recent car accident that killed my 2nd gen 3 baby.

Looking to buy a 1st generation Speed3 that?s never been modded, or lightly modded (read: CAI, cosmetic mods, no exhaust/suspension mods preferred). Must have lived it?s entire life outside of snow. No salvage title or rebuilt engine. Looking for something with moderate to low mileage.

I would want to test drive and take it to a mechanic on my dime to see if there?s any maintenance suggestions. I live in NorCal Bay Area and would prefer to just do day trips to inspect and pick up, but that?s negotiable. If you have a carfax, that would be amazing. Please mention if you?re original owner or not. This will be my daily for the foreseeable future and I need reliability, not a project car.

Not looking for payments, so no offers to take over loans or leases.

Contact me:
[email protected]
I would suggest you to please check this auction (http://bit.ly/govtcar-auction) resource where you will find your choice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts