2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, welp im finally going to be wrapping my car. i just wanna get your guys opinion from those who dealt wrapping already on how the process went? any tips i should know while wrapping the car? any areas i should be concerned about?

·
Banned
842 Posts
You can't be picky. The best wrappers in the business and it will still look wrapped. There will be flaws that can and will be seen you just have to look at the bigger picture of the complete finish and look at your car from no closer then 12ft to see it at its best.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sharp blades, a wrapping glove (I did essentially the whole thing with a glove vs the card), knifeless vinyl cutting tape, a second set of hands. Doing large panels first (it'll help you get comfortable with the material). I washed the entire car prior to starting, and then proceeded to detail spray and clay down sections that I was going to start on. You'd hate to have a rock or some dust fly up and get stuck underneath that you can't remove so do it in doors if possible.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the feedback. ill keep you guys updated. i plan on going a midnight purple next month, so looking forward to doing this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts