2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I watched that...and then had my DH watch it with me. At this point I don't think we'll even look at another car. I mean, we probably weren't going to, anyhow, but this confirmed. Nice to see a model equipped pretty much identically to what we'd order, though we'll get a hatchback.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sorry but that was a bit painful to watch. I guess it depends on what each of us get out of the video but it was more about what the guy thought of mazda vs what they actually changed. It's obvious he hates the HUD and loves the handling. Some actual facts squeezed in between him trying to be witty. In his protest on how he would replace\brake the HUD, he didn't even mention all the cool stuff it did and how the new version is in color.

I mean I've seen much worse reviews, don't get me wrong, but there is a night and day difference between the 2017 and the 2016 other than G-Vector. I will say I did like that he dug into the details a bit of G-Vector and it would be informative for anyone who didn't already know what it was all about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts