1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
Lol. What a couple of clowns

·
Registered
988 Posts
LMAO!!! Just watched 10 seconds of the video until the part that he repeats multiple times " I hate Mazda's 3, I hate people that have Mazda's.." This is just a bias review, not even interested in finishing it...

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
At least the hipster was able to point out our nice side mirrors. Lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
Douche bag number one has bad hair, bad glasses, bad hair, a shirt that should NEVER be seen out in public, and a face you just want to punch every time he opens his mouth.
Douche bag number two has bad hair, a bad hair cut.
Neither should review cars.

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Just goes to proove that in our modern video world, any idiot(s) can make a video and proclaim their few minutes of fame.

In this case, forever minutes of FAILURE!

·
Registered
168 Posts
They totally missed all the points of why Mazda did what they did with the display and controls. Guess they have never been in a Mercedes or BMW. But them Liking the Elantra explains a lot.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good catch, didn't notice that.

Anyone with a 2017, can you go into the information screen which shows the software version and check the current version.
My 2017 3 doesn't have those fonts. Under the comments on Youtube, the owner of that car modded the info screen so it looks like that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2017 3 doesn't have those fonts. Under the comments on Youtube, the owner of that car modded the info screen so it looks like that.
I have the 2017 3 as well. That's why I reacted to the changes to the UI. I didn't bother reading the comments of that video so thanks for mentioning that it is a customization made by the owner.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts