2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Looks good! How close do they match the paint color of the car?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Thanks. The lugs are more of a brighter blue color than the car, but still pretty close.
They look really good and add a detail that most other cars don't have! :yes:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Car is lookin sexy... But I say paint em calipers... just sayin...

·
USMC
176 Posts
Looks so good! I've got the same color MS3 and I'm kickin around ideas as to what color to paint my wheels and I love your choice. How did you paint the hub caps and keep the chrome finish on the Mazda logo? I want to do the same except paint my logo black to match my badges/emblems.
You're car looks really good. I'm trying to stay away from black and this is a great color that I haven't ever seen before on wheels.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks so good! I've got the same color MS3 and I'm kickin around ideas as to what color to paint my wheels and I love your choice. How did you paint the hub caps and keep the chrome finish on the Mazda logo? I want to do the same except paint my logo black to match my badges/emblems.
You're car looks really good. I'm trying to stay away from black and this is a great color that I haven't ever seen before on wheels.
they pop out..do it carefully..

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they pop out..do it carefully..
Thanks ABolewski.
I actually used a razor to cut the tabs that held them in. I just used superglue in the back of the cap to hold them in place. They've stayed in place very well.

·
USMC
176 Posts
Thank man, cutting the tabs and gluing them back on seems like it'd be a lot easier. Didn't put too much effort into trying to unclog them but initially it seemed like it'd be a pain in the ass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.