2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah it doesn't clear the rear view mirror well when you try to put it on, and I'm afraid of scratching the dash or windshield if i try to force it in. Probably gonna return it
I usually put mine under the driver side half of the rearview mirror and then slide the whole thing over toward the other side to fit it around the mirror. It’s a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can confirm it's a very snug fit. I thought I got the 2018 version but the part # matches the one on the official Mazda accessories website.

It's going to be annoying to insert and remove everytime I have the vehicle parked outside in the sun; moreover having to adjust the rear view mirror every single time is going to suck.

I may have to pick up a covercraft one since I know those fit better but hesitant due to 2019 being a newer model and I dont now if they properly designed a custom fitted one yet.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I can confirm it's a very snug fit. I thought I got the 2018 version but the part # matches the one on the official Mazda accessories website.

It's going to be annoying to insert and remove everytime I have the vehicle parked outside in the sun; moreover having to adjust the rear view mirror every single time is going to suck.

I may have to pick up a covercraft one since I know those fit better but hesitant due to 2019 being a newer model and I dont now if they properly designed a custom fitted one yet.
Two things to consider. When I got mine from Mazda I recall or at least I think I recall seeing Covercraft on the box. I think it was made for Mazda by Covercraft or one of the other larger vendors. Number two I never have to readjust my mirror. Still not pleased with this and I wish I had gotten one of those rollup foil type instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I NEVER do business with dealers who always have everything original. NO WAY!!! How many times have I been lied to and told this is the best option for you, dude.... I have spent so much money in different states, and they are all like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts