2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I've done some research and found one post, from one guy, saying that Windows 10 Mobile sync'd well with the Infotainment system.

I'm a Windows fanboy and love the new Windows 10. Albeit, an early adopter, I'm working through the little bugs with Microsoft. So, that said, I'm upgrading my phone later this year and plan on going with a new Windows 10 phone.

I'd love to know from any Windows 10 Mobile users about what their experience is with Windows 10 Mobile and the infotainment interface.

Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi there!

Windows 10 user here (Lumia 640 with Windows 10 fast ring). Everything works fine, much better than my android phone (G3 running marsmallow). I've sync contacts from my gmail account on my lumia and for the first time I see the contact's image on the screen. So, for my it's running perfectly.

Reactions: Chazzy J

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there!

Windows 10 user here (Lumia 640 with Windows 10 fast ring). Everything works fine, much better than my android phone (G3 running marsmallow). I've sync contacts from my gmail account on my lumia and for the first time I see the contact's image on the screen. So, for my it's running perfectly.
Fantastic! Thanks so much for the feedback.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have tested Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows 10 combination with Mazda - works ok.
Every day driver is MS Lumia 950 Windows 10 - Works also ok.
Overall, contact sync with pictures takes to much time.
Now using sync without pictures and it takes about 10 seconds.

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tested Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows 10 combination with Mazda - works ok.
Every day driver is MS Lumia 950 Windows 10 - Works also ok.
Overall, contact sync with pictures takes to much time.
Now using sync without pictures and it takes about 10 seconds.
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts