2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I think they look pretty good as well. How does the wind noise seem? That was my only other concern.
I haven't noticed it any worse; windows up or down. I almost want to say its not as bad (buffeting wise) with windows 1/4 or 1/2 down, but maybe its just in my head.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I was on the fence about which ones to get after reading all the threads on the subject. Had my car in for its first service today and asked the service advisor if they had the OEM ones in. When he mentioned they didn't and asked if I wanted him to order them in, I told him I wasn't quite sure yet as I was also considering the Weathertech ones. He asked if I wanted his advice and kind of expecting him to say OEM, I was very surprised when he said to skip them and go Weathertech. Said they'd be cheaper and last a lot longer. Which is something I was worried about with the stick on types.

·
Working Class Hero
3,669 Posts
OE visors Come with little metal clips that hook into the weatherstripping, but they are held onto the plastic with little plastic rivet type objects that have a tendency to fail. I preferred the look of the OE visors on my old 6 hatch, but the Weathertech visors go in and stay put.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anybody have a mugen style visor here? I want to see how it looks on a hatch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 25 of 25 Posts