2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Window Tint - NYC

Tags
nyc tint window
5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  lowincash 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, couldn't find any threads on this. Please link and close thread if I'm wrong.

Looking to tint my 3rd gen in the NYC area. Not looking to cheap out on crap tints but don't want to overspend. Please recommend a good spot in the 5 boroughs, thanks!

UPDATE: Tinted 35% all around with Johnson tints with a lifetime guarantee. It's not as dark as 20% which I originally wanted but I am content.

Out in the sun

Cloudy day

See less See more
#2 ·
If you want top notch tint, give photosync tint a try. Not a lot of places have them because of the price but check around.

These guys in New York has them.

Automotive ? The Art of Tint

It will be costly tho, it was $1k to tint my car including the windshield sunroof, I think it'll probably be around $600 without the windshield and sunroof. I've tried many different top brands before and so far photosync tops them all in performance and heat rejection. Only thing is it has a slight blue hue to the tint, so if you're looking for black tint then these might not be for you. Pinnacle formula 1 tint is my second choice if I want something in the middle. I had huper optik before and didn't like them at all, kinda over rated, didn't block as much heat as I thought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.