2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just saw this craigslist posting so hopefully i can get some fast response but does anyone know if these could fit my 2015 Mazda 3 hatchback (iSport)

18" rims for sale bmw style $550obo

If you think they will or have had any experience with it please give me a thumbs up or a green flag so i can buy them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did more research and noticed that 5x120 rims wont naturally fit a mazda3s 5x114.3 bolt pattern without adapters

is getting an adapter worth it or will it throw off the offset too much and it might just be a better option to find other rims

·
ch ch ch chia
504 Posts
Be careful when it says ______ "style" wheels. This almost always means they are replicas / knockoffs of the original product and are not certified/tested to the level of an OEM or reputable aftermarket wheel company.

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
Vmr wheels meet/ exceed JWL/VIA/TUV standards. So they are legitimate manufacturer and should be as reliable as oem wheels.

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Won't fit unless you find custom adapters and tbh I don't see them looking any good on a Mazda3.

·
ch ch ch chia
504 Posts
Vmr wheels meet/ exceed JWL/VIA/TUV standards. So they are legitimate manufacturer and should be as reliable as oem wheels.

I know, I was directing that towards OP's link. Fake wheels with no branding are all over craigslist and quite frankly, they grind my gears. VMR is legit doe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay thanks for the input, i definitely decided against going with anything not right in bolt measurement and will probably get something with better quality that fits

What have you guys heard about TSW wheels or Zoe Wheels, both have designs that I really would consider

1 - 12 of 12 Posts