2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went through Teins little parts catalog and they don't seem to have a ppart number tailored specifically to the 2010 2.0 liter (unless i'm blind and stupid). So my question is, will their "Tein SKM98-AUB00" model tailored to fit the 2010+ 2.5 liter fit mine as well? If not, does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm not looking for a dramatic drop, just improved drivability as well as eliminating the monster truck look. Thanks all!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I went through Teins little parts catalog and they don't seem to have a ppart number tailored specifically to the 2010 2.0 liter (unless i'm blind and stupid). So my question is, will their "Tein SKM98-AUB00" model tailored to fit the 2010+ 2.5 liter fit mine as well? If not, does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm not looking for a dramatic drop, just improved drivability as well as eliminating the monster truck look. Thanks all!
It's all the same honestly. The only time you will see a difference is between the 4 door and the hatch and the speed because of weight differences so the spring rate might be a little different but that's it. So there should be nothing stopping it from working

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all the same honestly. The only time you will see a difference is between the 4 door and the hatch and the speed because of weight differences so the spring rate might be a little different but that's it. So there should be nothing stopping it from working
Thanks for the response, but there must also be some kind of difference due to engine size overall at least as far as weight goes.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the response, but there must also be some kind of difference due to engine size overall at least as far as weight goes.
I don't think there would be because the big differences in the motors are mostly internals which won't make a big difference in the weight of the car. So I don't think they would change the spring rate due to engine size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts