2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long while since anyone from Wichita posted up and I've come across several newer folks driving around town. Post up if you're in town or close by. Ultimately, a get together when it warms up but at least we can figure who's here and if anyone needs assistance we could be available when needed.

I'm on the west side not far from the New Market area, the car is below. I have a heated garage that doubles as a workshop and cigar lounge.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's been a long while since anyone from Wichita posted up and I've come across several newer folks driving around town. Post up if you're in town or close by. Ultimately, a get together when it warms up but at least we can figure who's here and if anyone needs assistance we could be available when needed.

I'm on the west side not far from the New Market area, the car is below. I have a heated garage that doubles as a workshop and cigar lounge.
Hey, I'm new to the site and to Mazda. Just bought a 2104 Mazda3 last weekend and live in Wichita. Also a west sider. its good to know other people from wichita are on here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts