2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
I will say I own one of their t shirts and I do not plan on getting rid of it because it is one of the softest, best fitting tees I own. Tagless too! If they can do one thing right it's make a slim fitting t shirt.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Did it break yet?

·
Registered
641 Posts
After several aggressive washing cycles I am proud to say it is holding up very well. The high rpms of my whirlpool washer seems to have minimal wear on this product!

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Street unit new slogan: Great t shirts, Shitty car parts

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Damnit Warlord you beat me to this shit :argh 1:!!!!

Yeah when I just looked at the website/parts and heard of the problems I was immediately turned off by them. Thank god I didn't get sucked in..

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Ha, threads like this were posted on forums around the world last night. Australia, Europe, Canada, local car clubs, and all the social networking sites. Cullen must have puked when he woke up this morning.

In addition to poor performance they're parts are way over priced. It's better that this company just goes away. Prices need to go down not go up.

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Ha, threads like this were posted on forums around the world last night. Australia, Europe, Canada, ect. Cullen must have puked when he woke up this morning.
Copied and pasted in all sections now. Yay admin tools!

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Yes yes. I sat last night and read it all. It's well put together. This wasn't something they pulled out of their ass. By the looks of it they have been gathering info for awhile and finally decided to put it all together.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have their AGS Shift Knob and from what I've heard that is their only good product!
Hopefully it doesn't shatter in my hands one day lol

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have their AGS Shift Knob and from what I've heard that is their only good product!
Hopefully it doesn't shatter in my hands one day lol
You had to go and jinx it...

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I don't see the big deal about charging more for at hpfp if they're the only people with them. But, all the other shit is gay and SU/SURE isnt going to be around long after this. Also, Kevin from MSF needs a fucking grammar lesson. He can't even take the time to capitalize I or get his sentence structure straight.

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Someone should post this on M3F

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

21 - 39 of 39 Posts