Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The worst part is that Cullen the owner has made every conceivable attempt to cover this all up. He deletes comments on facebook all day long to keep this low key. People just aren't havin it. The line has been drawn with MSF leading the way to put this guy out of business. Pretty boxes with inferior products inside that endanger your safety are an insult to all that mod.

·
Registered
641 Posts
SURE RMM for sale! Already BROKEn in. Pm me for info!

Eff dat. This is going right in the garbage. Luckily Philadelphia trash day is tomorrow because I am tired of looking at it.

It's a shame they had to go down like this. I'm sure there were many, like me, who had a lot of faith in their products.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
And I nearly ordered my intake though them on Friday. I would have been pissed if I would ordered it then found this out. Thanks again to warlord for directing me to JBR.
I hate shit like this. Well I'm sure we all do. Last thing I would ever want to do is put cheap crap parts on my car.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Jbr FTW! I will be ordering more from him in the future.

But unfortunately this stuff happens. Products fail all the time, but the companies that make it thru these hard times are the ones who own up to their faults and at least attempt to make it right.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fortunately no one has been hurt yet. The people on MSF that have installed them are consummate modders and have been monitoring the products condition They are the people that brought this issue to the forefront. What worries me is that there are people on this forum and elsewhere that have bought these camber arms and may not be paying attention to the condition of the arms since they installed them. They need to inspect the arms and then remove them A.S.A.P.

I think Sure is starting to realize that people won't tolerate this nonsense. The Guerrilla arms were removed from the Sure website tonight.

If you have these Guerrilla arms on your car take theme off immediately and send them back to Sure. Accept nothing less than a full refund and have Sure pick up the shipping cost.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hasn't street unit been on everyone's shit list for years now? I remember pissed off customers when mazdas247 was the place to be.

They were pushing a high performance custom made intake manifold for the protege that they said they imported from Japan. It was nothing more that an oem Mazda 626 manifold that they were picking up from junk yards and modifying and selling for triple the price. They've been playing games for years.

I might not have all the details correct but it was something along those lines.

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
According to MSF street unit is garbage and sure is a spin off of. Street unit. Hell Sure stands for street unit racing equipment if I'm correct.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL. I feel guilty for having one on my car. I'm thinking of taking it off and seeing how many times I can get it to skip across the pond behind my house.

·
Da belle of da ball.
3,542 Posts
They were pushing a high performance custom made intake manifold for the protege that they said they imported from Japan. It was nothing more that an oem Mazda 626 manifold that they were picking up from junk yards and modifying and selling for triple the price. They've been playing games for years.

I might not have all the details correct but it was something along those lines.
Yes! That's exactly what it was.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Never had a chance to buy anything cuz they kept their shelves stocked like corksport.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I will say I own one of their t shirts and I do not plan on getting rid of it because it is one of the softest, best fitting tees I own. Tagless too! If they can do one thing right it's make a slim fitting t shirt.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts