2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

do they sell this hood for Mazda 3 or just Speed3?..geez that is nice!
I do too, but i feel it would be classified as rice. We are just Mazda3's. The hood scoop already is unnecessary. It's very aggressive though.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
do they have a website? i might sell my hood and bumper to those who want the ms3 look and get this combo
Get what combo? You would have to do the same for fenders. You'd have to get Mazda3 Fenders then punch a hole in it for your side skirts.

do they sell this hood for Mazda 3 or just Speed3?..geez that is nice!

That's a Mazda 3, not a speed. The sunroof told me right away. Also they don't manufacture that rear bumper for the speed. But i think mazda 3 and speed3 rear bumper fitment is the same lol. So that would fit you perfect. That front bumper is for a Mazda3. The speed3 has a slightly different design on the sides. You don't tell by the fogs. Cause the Mazda3 Bumper has interchangeable fogs, so you can choose round or rectangle.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I want to try something too. Wish i had a good quality pic of a silver one. I have to search for one..

But anyways, Im trying to keep everyone in the loop about what's going on. Is everyone who is committed to this in the OP? If not let me know and ill put your name down.

I've attached a conversation with Knight Sports
This is concerning the Rear Bumper for the Sedan. As i said, they currently don't make one, but a company that replicates knight sports does.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #70 (Edited)
Some Teasers of both looks of the bumpers guys.
BTW, i just busted my ass finding these pictures >.<

Something a little Extra for looing ;)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Decided not to get in on this bumper and go with a lip instead. Please remove me from the interest list so you have a more accurate number to present to your seller. Thanks again for offering this and good luck with the GB! I'll just have to enjoy all the pics! :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Decided not to get in on this bumper and go with a lip instead. Please remove me from the interest list so you have a more accurate number to present to your seller. Thanks again for offering this and good luck with the GB! I'll just have to enjoy all the pics! :cheesy:
I'm disappointed in you :argh 1: xP
:nutkick 1:

Which lip you gonna go with?

61 - 80 of 151 Posts