·
Registered
32 Posts
Put me down for the KZG-71303 bumper

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Just heard back from Knight Sports last night. Still can't get over how great these people are. Glad to be working directly with them.

But here is what i got in reply.

Looks like they updated the prices on their website which matches the information of the pricing on the bumpers provided on the email. So i will update price in OP.

Previously:
Bumper Cover Part Number Price of Bumper Cover Price of Shipping Total Price
KZG-71301 $712.29 $291.54 $1,003.83
KZG-71302 $763.17 $291.54 $1,054.71
KZG-71303 $726.83 $291.54 $1,018.37

Currently:
Part Number Price Price of Shipping Total Price
KZG-71301 $704.42 $291.54 $995.96
KZG-71302 $752.34 $291.54 $1,043.88
KZG-71303 $752.34 $291.54 $1,043.88

If you convert the $ yourself from JPY to USD and wondering why the price they gave doesn't match in USD, thats because i didn't convert the 75,000 JPY price. I converted that price, PLUS TAX.

Conformity: Acceleration (BL5FW) Part Number: KZG-71301 Price including tax: ¥ 73,500 Base price: ¥ 70,000
Conformity: Acceleration (BL3FW) Part Number: KZG-71302 Price including tax: ¥ 78,750 Base price: ¥ 75,000
Conformity: Accelerated Late Part Number: KZG-71303 Price including tax: ¥ 78,750 Base price: ¥ 75,000

So who is interested in the rear bumper too? I'm looking into a rear bumper for the sedan.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I will try for the rear finisher but can't commit to it...just the front for now. I'll know on the rear by middle of January.
Anyone looking to upgrade to a new front bumper should JUMP on this group buy or you may wish you had later!
Yea, i don't think something like this would happen again. I only started it cause the pricing was around 1,500.00 with other companies and i wanted a deal. I would much rather not do a group buy and be very exclusive. But i already posted it on the forums so i don't wanna fuck people over lol.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Yea, i don't think something like this would happen again. I only started it cause the pricing was around 1,500.00 with other companies and i wanted a deal. I would much rather not do a group buy and be very exclusive. But i already posted it on the forums so i don't wanna fuck people over lol.
We will see how many actually commit. 4-5 people or honestly even 10 wouldn't hurt the exclusivity of this IMO. I literally see about 10 various colors of my car just driving to work. I wanted this bumper badly even before you posted this thread up. Money isn't an issue for the front..I almost have that now but I have to hustle a bit maybe get some overtime to give the rear finisher a solid shot. I want it badly too.
Whatever I end up getting I sure appreciate the opportunity to jump in on this. I have exhausted myself since getting this car with mods and locating people to source JDM stuff to the states for me as well as just educating myself on this car lol. This allows me to just focus on getting the finances ready for you while I take a quick break and refocus on work. Thanks man this makes it truly possible for me to get this.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
We will see how many actually commit. 4-5 people or honestly even 10 wouldn't hurt the exclusivity of this IMO. I literally see about 10 various colors of my car just driving to work. I wanted this bumper badly even before you posted this thread up. Money isn't an issue for the front..I almost have that now but I have to hustle a bit maybe get some overtime to give the rear finisher a solid shot. I want it badly too.
Whatever I end up getting I sure appreciate the opportunity to jump in on this. I have exhausted myself since getting this car with mods and locating people to source JDM stuff to the states for me as well as just educating myself on this car lol. This allows me to just focus on getting the finances ready for you while I take a quick break and refocus on work. Thanks man this makes it truly possible for me to get this.
I know what you mean. It was a lot like that for me at the beginning. Hit and miss.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys, can personally vouch for the quality, fitment and finish of this bar. Comparing my purchase vs what Sean has come up with, I'd strongly suggest hopping on board with this. It's an awesome deal. :) ...Can't wait to see a few more of these getting around!

Cheers
Bob

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Guys, can personally vouch for the quality, fitment and finish of this bar. Comparing my purchase vs what Sean has come up with, I'd strongly suggest hopping on board with this. It's an awesome deal. :) ...Can't wait to see a few more of these getting around!

Cheers
Bob
Your car is INSANE!! Everything you said backs up what I have heard about Knight Sports. I can't wait and thanks for the recommendation...and pics of your sweet ride. Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Bump due to pure anxiousness. @mazdaspeedmyk get the front this year if you can hustle it together this month and I'll start another group buy for the rear in 6 month or this time next year. I'm like Velez3Sport, if I don't get this front I will have to spend even more on a complete lip kit from Nexmod or something which would end up costing more than this bumper.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Bump due to pure anxiousness. @mazdaspeedmyk get the front this year if you can hustle it together this month and I'll start another group buy for the rear in 6 month or this time next year. I'm like Velez3Sport, if I don't get this front I will have to spend even more on a complete lip kit from Nexmod or something which would end up costing more than this bumper.
This isn't confirmed. But from what im seeing. There isn't an Original Knight Sports Rear Bumper for the Sedan. I know a manufacture in Thialand that replicated KnightSports and Autoexe and all other makes of Mazda Body parts and lips. They make one for the Sedan. Good quality replicas too

·
Registered
64 Posts
i'm in a hunt for another Autoexe bumper for my '10 ms3 again. regret selling mine last year.

are you getting the bumpers from japanparts?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
i'm in a hunt for another Autoexe bumper for my '10 ms3 again. regret selling mine last year.

are you getting the bumpers from japanparts?
No. Currently undecided.

Either going with Knight Sports Directly.
Or go with MPS Shop who has replicated the Knight sports and autoexe bumpers. They also have manufactured a rear bumper for the sedan, which is like a replicated bumper from knight sports, but knight sports doesn't have a bumper for the sedan.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
No. Currently undecided.

Either going with Knight Sports Directly.
Or go with MPS Shop who has replicated the Knight sports and autoexe bumpers. They also have manufactured a rear bumper for the sedan, which is like a replicated bumper from knight sports, but knight sports doesn't have a bumper for the sedan.

do they sell this hood for Mazda 3 or just Speed3?..geez that is nice!

41 - 60 of 151 Posts