2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Knight Sports Group Buy

This is a group buy for any Knight Sports Product! Main interest is in any of the 3 Front Bumpers for the Genpu, and the ONE rear bumper for mps and hatch. There is also currently a Rear bumper for the genpu hatch you may take advantage in. After speaking with Knight Sports they have confirmed they will put the Knight sports Rear bumper with sedan fitment into production. Prices are not finalized until the number of people is confirmed 100%. You should not pay more then what is listed below. It includes tax and shipping cost, but this is not a confirmed finalized price.

There are 3 front bumpers, i will show more on them. But short and simple, there are 2 bumpers that look exactly alike, only difference is fitment. One fits 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Mazda 3, the other fits 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Mazdaspeed3. The Third Bumper looks different, less aggressive and only fits 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Mazda 3.

Now lets get down to business.

First off i want everyone to see all 3 bumpers and make sure you know which one you want. Price does vary for each of them. Short explanation to why there are 2 Bumpers for the Mazda 3 and just one for the Mazdaspeed3. Just like OEM, there are multiple bumpers for the mazda 3 and only one for the speed3. The 2010-2011 Mazda 3 had Rectangle Fogs, which is where the first Mazda3 Knight Sport bumper (KZG-71301) came from. Then you have the 2nd KnightSports bumper (KZG-71303) for the Mazda 3, which was made to fit the round fog lights during 2012-2013. Both bumpers fit all 2nd gen years. Only difference is the fog lights, which even if you're 2010-2011 you can still put round fogs, and vice versa.

Parts Name: FRONT BUMPER SPOILER : KZG-71301
68,880 yen(JPY) / (668.14 USD)
MODEL: BL5FW Mazda3 Fitment Only
Delivery time by air: 21-28 days

Parts Name: FRONT BUMPER SPOILER : KZG-71303
69,200 yen(JPY) / (671.24 USD)
MODEL: BL later model (koki) Mazda3 Fitment Only
Delivery time by air: 21-28 days

For later model (koki). For installation for earlier model (zenki), Mazda OEM fog lamps for later model (koki) (BGV8-51-680A/BGV8-51-690) and Mazda OEM front short code (F1Z4-67-SH3 x 2) will be required.

Parts Name: FRONT BUMPER SPOILER : KZG-71302
73,800 yen(JPY) / (715.86 USD)
MODEL: BL3FW Mazdaspeed3 Fitment Only
Delivery time by air: 28-35 days

Parts Name: REAR END FINISHER : KZG-74331
73,500 yen(JPY) / (718.39 USD)
MODEL: BL3FW Mazdaspeed3/Mazda3 Hatchback Fitment Only

Current Estimates
Part Number Price Price of Shipping Total Price
KZG-71301 $704.42 $291.54 $995.96
KZG-71302 $752.34 $291.54 $1,043.88
KZG-71303 $752.34 $291.54 $1,043.88

12/17/2013 Update:
As of right now it looks like we will be working with Knight Sports directly instead of any distributor. Confirming Pricing but was told Shipping cost per bumper will be 30,000 JPY, converted to $291.54 USD.

12/18/2013 Update:

Updated Estimates of the Bumpers. Most accurate Estimates updated in OP and below. Price Below is just estimate of the Part's Original Price including Tax, plus the shipping. The price does not include any benefits the group buy may include. Any discounts for the Group buy is being determined.

Bumper Cover Part Number Price of Bumper Cover Price of Shipping Total Price
KZG-71301 $712.29 $291.54 $1,003.83
KZG-71303 $726.83 $291.54 $1,018.37
KZG-71302 $763.17 $291.54 $1,054.71

01/17/14 Update

I've attached a conversation with Knight Sports
This is concerning the Rear Bumper for the Sedan. As i said, they currently don't make one, but a company that replicates knight sports does.
If you are interested in the rear bumper just let me know or remind me. I will update here and see what the price for the bumper would be.

Interested Members:
Velez3Sport - KZG-71303 [CONFIRMED]
SkyactiveTwentyThirteen - KZG-71303 [CONFIRMED]
Aaronfisher - KZG-71303 [CONFIRMED]
brandonf - KZG-71302 [CONFIRMED]
asianinja11 - KZG-75161 [CONFIRMED]
wake2011 - KZG-71302 & KZG-74331 [UNCONFIRMED]
Armondo Montoya - KZG-71302 & KZG-74331 [UNCONFIRMED]

10% Discount on each individual buyer's order, with a total of 5 Bumpers as a group

******Knight Sports Group Buy******
******10% Off Order Discount******

All the work is done for you!

Parts Name: FRONT BUMPER SPOILER : KZG-71301
73,500 yen(JPY) / (717.29 USD)
MODEL: BL5FW Mazda3 Fitment Only

Parts Name: FRONT BUMPER SPOILER : KZG-71302
78,750 yen(JPY) / (768.52 USD)
MODEL: BL3FW Mazdaspeed3 Fitment Only

Parts Name: FRONT BUMPER SPOILER : KZG-71303
78,750 yen(JPY) / (768.52 USD)
MODEL: BL later model (koki) Mazda3 Fitment Only

Parts Name: REAR END FINISHER : KZG-74331
73,500 yen(JPY) / (718.39 USD)

Parts Name: REAR WING SPOILER : KZG-72331 & KZG-72332
Mazdaspeed3: $614.82 USD (KZG-72332)
Mazda3 Hatch: $553.34 USD (KZG-72331)

Shipping:
Shipping cost per bumper will be 30,000 JPY, converted to $291.54 USD.
Purchase of 2 Bumpers increases the freight plus 65% to 50,000 JPY, converted to $487.95 USD.
If you purchase a spoiler and bumper the spoiler can ship with the bumper.

Fitment is confirmed!
Authenticity is guaranteed!
Best prices you will find!
All the work is done!
You just need your tax return!
10% off during group buy!

All information in thread
http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/group-buys/36506-whos-interested-knight-sport.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sooo even as a group buy I don't see the advantage... All I see is the coat go up the more people in the group buy... Or maybe I suck at reading spreadsheets

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
No unfortunately you saw correct lol. Which i mentioned to JapanParts. They need a specific number before they can give me a real estimate. That's why i tried to emphasize rough estimate.

No one has to commit RIGHT NOW, but i need a number of people who will be willing to commit by February

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
No unfortunately you saw correct lol. Which i mentioned to JapanParts. They need a specific number before they can give me a real estimate. That's why i tried to emphasize rough estimate.

No one has to commit RIGHT NOW, but i need a number of people who will be willing to commit by February
I love the knights port bumper. I always wanted one but I'm not gonna pay so much for one..

Have you considered talking to bayson to replicate this if you get more people to buy it?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the knights port bumper. I always wanted one but I'm not gonna pay so much for one..

Have you considered talking to bayson to replicate this if you get more people to buy it?

BaysonR doesn't make bumpers, They're just a distributor. But their POC that manufactures the bumper, JY AREO / YU-TEN Auto Motor Co.

And i've never seen them put interest in replicating any Knight Sports products. But i will shoot them an email and see what they can do.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn that looks great on a CBM. Someone needs to give me $1000 so I can get in on this group buy. I'd love to commit, but I don't see that kind of money freeing up anytime soon. Thanks for reaching out to the companies and gathering the info.
Yea i thought of you as soon as i saw the cbm speed. Knew you would love it. But yea i know the whole money thing is a large factor. Im in a pretty good financial Situation even with school right now. So im trying to commit asap

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I have decided if I get a body kit for my MZ3 it will be Knight Sports or Thrilling Concept. Problem for both is shipping to the United States makes it unrealistic. I found the same to be true about AutoExe parts until I found a guy in Georgia who has a direct line to AutoExe for a legit and not unrealistic price you find almost everywhere. Cost for Thrilling Concepts is 1000+ dollars as well.
This past weekend I saw a guy in Alberta, Canada ordered the Thrilling Concept front I want and I hit him up. He is getting it shipped to him in Canada for 350 dollars Canadian. I think instead of group buy, you may want to keep shopping this around until you find someone who sources the Knight Sports products to North America on the reg. That is where we will find the cheap shipping.
OR
If someone in Canada can lock down that (or comparable) shipping price then they should negotiate a group buy sent to Canada then distributed around to group buyers.
The prices you have listed are normal and make it almost impossible to conceive of just for body kits. We just need a source :ph34r:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have decided if I get a body kit for my MZ3 it will be Knight Sports or Thrilling Concept. Problem for both is shipping to the United States makes it unrealistic. I found the same to be true about AutoExe parts until I found a guy in Georgia who has a direct line to AutoExe for a legit and not unrealistic price you find almost everywhere. Cost for Thrilling Concepts is 1000+ dollars as well.
This past weekend I saw a guy in Alberta, Canada ordered the Thrilling Concept front I want and I hit him up. He is getting it shipped to him in Canada for 350 dollars Canadian. I think instead of group buy, you may want to keep shopping this around until you find someone who sources the Knight Sports products to North America on the reg. That is where we will find the cheap shipping.
OR
If someone in Canada can lock down that (or comparable) shipping price then they should negotiate a group buy sent to Canada then distributed around to group buyers.
The prices you have listed are normal and make it almost impossible to conceive of just for body kits. We just need a source :ph34r:
I know what you mean. And whos the contact in Georgia who can get the autoexe parts? and what
's the price?
As you may see, i have already done my research, even about the comment about BaysonR. I spent a lot of time searching the internet trying to find a distributor in North America. I haven't done enough research to see what Canada has done but i have spoke with Canadia distributors.

It's not just like if you find a company this will be easy. For the price to drop significantly someone would need to make a mold of the bumper and replicate it. SOMEONE GOOD. Not those bastards like DuraFlex. The people BaysonR does business with is great. But i haven't seem them put interest in the bumper. And im sure if i email them they have a specific reason why. The same cmpany BaysonR works with Garage16 in Canada works with. But They charge more for parts then BaysonR did and does.

You seem pretty knowledgeable and have some research from Canada, so feel free to assist.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
@Velez3Sport
Check out Mazdamart.com
ask for Paul if you place an order and have the part numbers in hand. Shipping is legit..only place I have found.
Example: others advertise steering wheel I got for 799.00 plus shipping. AutoExe price is near 360.00 base price and I payed approx 380.00 shipped to my house. 490.00 with the shift knob. 250 for the side visors and those would run 400-700 alone anywhere else I looked. This is the kind of person I will try and find for our body kits...hell I'll ask Paul when I call later today and see if he gets any of them. I'll do what I can but still think it'll take a stroke of luck for us to find the right source...if any exists.
I specifically wondered the same thing about Bayson R. Why have they not acquired these kits yet and made molds? If manufactured and shipped at reasonable cost EVERYONE would get one...making it very worthwhile IMO. Fingers crossed, I'll keep you posted what I find out.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@Velez3Sport
I specifically wondered the same thing about Bayson R. Why have they not acquired these kits yet and made molds? If manufactured and shipped at reasonable cost EVERYONE would get one...making it very worthwhile IMO. Fingers crossed, I'll keep you posted what I find out.
Well BaysonR doesn't manufacture the products. They just distribute. So it's not up to them what is made. They just pic the products the manufacture makes and that they think will sell in North America.

As for MazMArt, i spoke with them already and on 1 bumper the price wasn't as bad as ive seen others. But JapanParts has beaten that price by over $300 on a knight sport compared to an Autoexe from mazmart. I spoke with Chris. $630 for shipping.

Id love to see what they can do. So ill email them too, but please do talk to them if you contact them.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
@Velez3Sport
Hmm ok. I will ask when I call. Yeah TBH I'd need the entire KS kit (front,rear,spoiler) shipped to my door at or under 2000 to give this any real consideration. Just may never be possible without product replication from Bayson R...er their manufacturer like you said. Otherwise it's just try to get a Thrilling Concept front as cheap as possible. Knight sports kits have those vents which win me over. Spoiler is a tad over-the-top for me but Thrilling has one that arcs down on the sides. There I go dreaming again..lol

1 - 20 of 151 Posts