2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my speed 3 is full bolt on but running on stage 2 OTS map :/ What do you guys recomend i do next? e-tune, E85 Tune, Engine Internals or BT gt2831r???

Thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
The tennerican!
683 Posts
From your signature you are missing downpipe,internals,intercooler so if you dont have those you are not fully bolted..and if you do have them get a e-tune so you can unleash the real power..you can do 50/50 wich should get you around 330 whp..

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From your signature you are missing downpipe,internals,intercooler so if you dont have those you are not fully bolted..and if you do have them get a e-tune so you can unleash the real power..you can do 50/50 wich should get you around 330 whp..
yeah that is not updated. i am full bolt on. Is the e-tune safe? and if i do get the 50/50 where can i buy the meth and how much is it?

·
The tennerican!
683 Posts
50/50 e85 corn i suggest you join msf if your not already a member.talk to your local ms3 guys and find out who they use for their e tunes.. I was gonna go with lex but everyone here went with freak so i went with him since all my locals know him..e tunes are safe as long as you follow their instructions..we had a kid zzb but we found out he lied about internals.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
yeah that is not updated. i am full bolt on. Is the e-tune safe? and if i do get the 50/50 where can i buy the meth and how much is it?
Street unit sells "boost juice". It's $45 for 4 gallons or $15 for one. The meth kit is $400. Unless you rip ass everywhere, I'd think that one tank of meth (.75 gallons) would last through one tank of gas... But I don't really know anything about this so don't believe a word I say.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
50/50 e85 corn i suggest you join msf if your not already a member.talk to your local ms3 guys and find out who they use for their e tunes.. I was gonna go with lex but everyone here went with freak so i went with him since all my locals know him..e tunes are safe as long as you follow their instructions..we had a kid zzb but we found out he lied about internals.
E85 kit installed and tune cost me from 1000 to 1100. its pretty close to my other options thats why im asking which is the best way to go.

·
no one is anything
123 Posts
lol be serious bro.. come on!!!
Paint it yellow. Yellow cars go fastest.

In all seriousness, engine internals, big turbo, and a pro tune.

OR leave whitezilla as is and pick up a supra or skyline to mod the fuck out of. The difference between a full bolt on modded 4 banger and an equally as modded 6 cylinder is terrifying.

·
no one is anything
123 Posts
Oh, and is Whitezilla your DD?

If not, pull them back seats out, spare tire out, rear door trim, etc.

Put that girl on a diet.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, and is Whitezilla your DD?

If not, pull them back seats out, spare tire out, rear door trim, etc.

Put that girl on a diet.
yeah sadly it is my DD. i cant do that. but im planing on taking the seats out when ever im going to the track. save some weight

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Ok.. You dont need any kits what so ever for e85. If you have a gas station that sells e85.. You just pump it to your gas tank. Of course when you use e85, you have to tune the ecu in a way to accept the e85. Like what the other guy said.. Join msf and there's probably someone locally would be able to help you on tuning. Im running 4 gallons of e85 and the car is running like a champ from my tune. Im not a good tuner like others in msf, but my car is kickass right now with 346 whp and 392 wtq. :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok.. You dont need any kits what so ever for e85. If you have a gas station that sells e85.. You just pump it to your gas tank. Of course when you use e85, you have to tune the ecu in a way to accept the e85. Like what the other guy said.. Join msf and there's probably someone locally would be able to help you on tuning. Im running 4 gallons of e85 and the car is running like a champ from my tune. Im not a good tuner like others in msf, but my car is kickass right now with 346 whp and 392 wtq. :D
My local tuner is telling me to go with 50/50 Meth. but that will only get me up to 310whp :wacko:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
It really depends on the tuner and what parts you have. Some tuners are very cautious on tuning a car. Cause it might back fire on them

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It really depends on the tuner and what parts you have. Some tuners are very cautious on tuning a car. Cause it might back fire on them
you seem to know a lot about mazdas. i have a question for you.
i raced another mazdaspeed 3 yesterday. the guy claimed to be bolt on as i am with the stage 2 OTS map but he had 3 guys with him in the car and he still took me for half a car. Is that even possible?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Not all ms3s are the same. Some cars can be beastly with certain mods and tune. His car is probably accepting the tune very well or he's lying about using ots map

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not all ms3s are the same. Some cars can be beastly with certain mods and tune. His car is probably accepting the tune very well or he's lying about using ots map
Its got to be a lie. I raced another friend with the same stuff and we where head to head all the way. There is something fishi going on here. But anyways. I think im going to give a try to the 50/50 meth. lest see how that goes. thanks for ur help

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Hold on.. Meth and e85 are different.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hold on.. Meth and e85 are different.
Yeah i know. I cant do E85. the nearest gas station that has it is really far away and i cant stand the smell of the exhaust with the e85

1 - 20 of 21 Posts