XXR 527 Chrome

XXR 527 Gold

XXR 527 Flat Black

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK :thumbup 1::thumbup 1::thumbup 1::thumbup 1:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rims are like birth control, it's a personal choice. Go with what you like.
no i know what i want already i just want to know what people think about these rims

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol a just a little curious hahah

·
Use the Search Button!
746 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Not ur average sexy girl.
127 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
none.... I like the 527 wheels

·
Registered
779 Posts
I liked gold rims on a car in the past until I realized that it wasn't gold I actually like but bronze. Just a darker version of gold if you will. Especially on a lighter colored car. It looks more aggressive and rich. Not just rich as gold normally does because it's "Gold". Bronze is more rustic looking because that metal in it's raw state looks rustic. Probably the same reasons why people like semi flat black colors because it resembles the color of coal. Even if it's not a metal we relate to it that way. Let's face it, cars today are mostly made of plastic and our true feelings about plastics are not pleasing. Aluminum, polished steel, titanium, gold, bronze, brass, tungsten, chromium and perhaps even copper as some of colors that we want to add to a car. Any paint manufacturer for metal parts should understand this quite well.

So far I've been liking the color of Bronze , aluminum and polished steel for rims. But I've haven't seen some of the other possible metal color on rims that has yet to be used or I haven't caught yet.

·
Registered
718 Posts
To me, a huge factor is the car color. I've decided that black doesn't look good with my Graphite grey color, nor does the stock silver. Playing around with it I decided that a dark bronze color would look really good, but I can't find any wheels that are dark anodized bronze looking and am not sure if some of the clear color sprays will work that well or if I can control them wheel to wheel if I paint them with some multi color layers..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts