2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I am here from Hickory, NC.

Which excites you more? a 707 Dodge Challenger or the new 2016 Mazda Miata?

2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata vs. Dodge Hellcat Challenger - which excites you more? - Torque News

2016 Miata Is More Exciting Than Dodge Hellcat
Making the case that the Miata is much more exciting than the Dodge Challenger Hellcat is easy for me. Here’s why. My neighbor will never own a Hellcat. I will never see one anywhere except maybe at a car show. Maybe. The Hellcat is also the coolest muscle car ever – right up until the second that Ford or GM make one with 708 horsepower. Then it is just another awesome muscle car. And there are so many

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
Am on the Hellcat band wagon, and since where I live there are bound to be 10+ of them. Gtr's are like civics here. There is even some dude that DD his white r8.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I think it may have to do with something like connections. People get connected to certain cars.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Saw my first Hellcat here in town today. It demands your attention when in view. It was sitting at a dealership. Seems quick, but there was a "Hellcat" logo on a banner near it. Black...very sexy looking. Even those headlights were S.A.F.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
hot wheels :3

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
2015 spacestar
You're obsessed with the mirage.
2017 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback: It's better looking but still anemic

"You have to be pretty experienced to reminisce fondly about past versions of the Mitsubishi Mirage, but even the young soon will forget this latest iteration of Mitsubishi’s subcompact runabout, which returns for 2017 after sitting out the 2016 model year. Except, perhaps, for its particularly egregious abuse of the GT (for Grand Touring) label, which came about decades ago as a descriptor for fast, luxurious sports cars that made covering long distances a pleasure. We’re talking cars from the likes of Ferrari, Porsche, and Aston Martin, to name just a few prominent pedigrees. Sure, the term has been applied to lesser cars, but the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage GT hatchback is a long way from that idea. A very long way."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts