2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends,

We have two different types of displays in my country. If you have the high equipped level Mazda 3, in the display screen you cannot realize which door is open. But if you have low equipped level Mazda 3, in the display screen you can see which door is open. See the below photos, you will understand...
Do you think that we can create an application which shows which door is open or not? Which parameters we can get from the car? Do you think this is possible?

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
I noticed this when I was given a loaner with the high trim level display.
As far as I could see the right hand display is completely different between the 2 models. This feature is part of the "Multi Information Display" which according to the manual is not present on the high trim level display.

I think (but am not sure) one is a matrix display and the other text display, which means it won't be possible to make the change you want.

Andy

·
Registered
40 Posts
It seems that Karantina did not exclude the possibility of the application to display on the 7" infotainment screen. Creating something like that may be possible by those who have more programming wits than I.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts