2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Where to get replacement of this door mirror part??

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  DanTheMan23 
#1 ·
Hi people, I was wondering if someone knows where I can find a replacement of this part? I don’t even know what it would be called? It’s directly under the left side door mirror. I’m embarrassed to say I clipped someone else’s parked car, it hit that cars door mirror and I totally didn’t realise what had happened and drove off not knowing that a part of my cars mirror had fallen off :/
Automotive side-view mirror Mirror Window Hood Car

See less See more
#6 ·
I'd definitely go the route of a junkyard find. Not sure what you have for the UK, but there are junkyard search engines out there.

Parts like that aren't going to go bad sitting on a lot ;) I remember years back I broke the door handle off my old car. It was frozen solid. Alcohol may have been a factor. Not to worry, I don't drive when I drink. Just wanted to get an item out of the car. Can't remember what now. Anyway, I think it cost me $20 for a new handle. Not too shabby.

#9 ·
Thought I would give an update and say that I got the replacement part from Mazda Harpenden two months ago! They were extremely helpful and prompt. I sent an enquiry to their parts team and they had got the part delivered at the dealer by the following week and it only cost me just over £20 :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.