2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Professional Noob
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Just joined 2 weeks ago, this is my first post...
I rubbed my car up against a guard rail today. Bad damage to the passenger fender, rear quarter panel and light scratches on the passenger side of the front bumper.

I was just wondering, wheres the best place to get good replacement body panels (ideally on the cheap). If there's already another forum on this, I'm sorry, but if you could link me to it that'd be great ??

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,265 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Just joined 2 weeks ago, this is my first post...
I rubbed my car up against a guard rail today. Bad damage to the passenger fender, rear quarter panel and light scratches on the passenger side of the front bumper.

I was just wondering, wheres the best place to get good replacement body panels (ideally on the cheap). If there's already another forum on this, I'm sorry, but if you could link me to it that'd be great ??
Your local Mazda dealer - you can buy every quarter panel

·
Registered
14 Posts
How much would the dealer charge for body panels? I need a rear passenger door. I've seen them on Ebay for around $300-400 shipped, used of course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts