2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i type my question into google it gives me bolt pattern which is not what im asking... I want to know if the wheel hubs from a 2014 sky would work on a 2013 sky. mine are not bad yet, but rockauto doesn't have a listing for many skyactiv parts for 2012-13, and i would much rather buy the 14 hubs if they fit when the time comes.

·
Demon Spawn
758 Posts
when i type my question into google it gives me bolt pattern which is not what im asking... I want to know if the wheel hubs from a 2014 sky would work on a 2013 sky. mine are not bad yet, but rockauto doesn't have a listing for many skyactiv parts for 2012-13, and i would much rather buy the 14 hubs if they fit when the time comes.
probably not since the whole platform was redesigned, i bet it would work bolt pattern wise but the abs sensor components are most likely very different

autozone lists part number: DL512347 (in house brand) as the front wheel bearing for a 2013 3 with the skyactiv engine and 513354 (moog) for the 14 however when i go to amazon and input a 13 and 14 mazda 3 i get the same genuine oem number for front bearings of: BBM2-26-15XB. must ask why you are so concerened about hub assemblies on such a new vehicle? the hub assemblies last longer than the car on most cars usually overly aggressive driving for extended lengths such as auto x'ing or hitting pot holes or bumping off curbs alot are the main things that prematurely cause the types of assemblies used on many newer cars with sealed self lubed bearings such as the mazda to fail. just daily use as a commuter car most of the time wont cause much if any real wear on the bearings until many 100s of thousands of miles if ever.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts