2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

New here. Anyway, received a Whatsapp call earlier today, but the steering wheel button could not pick up the call. I had to answer the call on the phone directly.

The end call works though.

Anybody else here seen this or have a solution?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So it worked on lollipop before? Great to know, might have to upgrade to a Pixel XL during Christmas or something.

Thanks!

·
Geek
174 Posts
So it worked on lollipop before? Great to know, might have to upgrade to a Pixel XL during Christmas or something.

Thanks!
Its good to test it before buying a new phone, it might not work even on pixel XL, i prefer to try a new custom firmware where the dev already implemented a fix within the firmware over @xda-developers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had few issues too with whatsapp on my 7T Pro. Then i realized i was on beta version of whatsapp, i uninstalled beta version and stuff, installed regular one and so far no problems.
If you are already on regular version of whatsapp, then just try reinstalling it.if this does not work then Download this GBWhatsApp Apk to check if you're problem solved with this app.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had few issues too with whatsapp on my 7T Pro. Then i realized i was on beta version of whatsapp, i uninstalled beta version and stuff, installed regular one and so far no problems.
If you are already on regular version of whatsapp, then just try reinstalling it.if this does not work then Download this GBWhatsApp Apk to check if you're problem solved with this app.
Uninstall the app and reinstall it from play store.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts