2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im new to the forum and was just curious as to whats up with the ROTM. The last ROTM was in 2015 so does this mean it has been discontinued?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hey guys, Im new to the forum and was just curious as to whats up with the ROTM. The last ROTM was in 2015 so does this mean it has been discontinued?
Yeah I believe so sadly. I don't really know why but maybe because mods aren't actively on since they're busy.

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
I don't know if there's so much a lack of interest as it is the age-old saying, "location, location, location"

I remember an old mod saying that this forum had slowed down at one point in time, but now its new membership is picking up because the GenIII ownership base is finally getting a little saturated. So I think there may be renewed interest in it. I know I'd play along. I love seeing what people do to their rides. And a little bit of friendly competition and democratic voting never hurt anyone (lots of current world news and U.S. politics dripping in that statement).

As far as location, I don't scroll down past the GenIII section. I couldn't tell you what lives at the bottom of the forum webpage. I would bet good money that if you relocated the ROTM to the top of the forum board, you'd have a huge renewed interest in it.

Arathol trolls this board pretty well. So if he was willing to take on the responsibility of running it each month, I bet you could get a good head of steam and momentum going forward with the ROTM

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if there's so much a lack of interest as it is the age-old saying, "location, location, location"

I remember an old mod saying that this forum had slowed down at one point in time, but now its new membership is picking up because the GenIII ownership base is finally getting a little saturated. So I think there may be renewed interest in it. I know I'd play along. I love seeing what people do to their rides. And a little bit of friendly competition and democratic voting never hurt anyone (lots of current world news and U.S. politics dripping in that statement).

As far as location, I don't scroll down past the GenIII section. I couldn't tell you what lives at the bottom of the forum webpage. I would bet good money that if you relocated the ROTM to the top of the forum board, you'd have a huge renewed interest in it.

Arathol trolls this board pretty well. So if he was willing to take on the responsibility of running it each month, I bet you could get a good head of steam and momentum going forward with the ROTM
I think so too...ive just joined and it seems to me the GenIII forums are always buzzings with modding questions and people customizing their rides. I personally would definitely take part, as i plan to mod out my m3, and would definitely love to see some of the other guys rides for inspiration.

Some of the guys on this forum seem to have some SICK modded out M3s but to find them a new member like myself would have to go through a bunch of posts to find them lool. Like you said, if the mods were to move the ROTM thread to the top, im pretty sure the guys would seize the opportunity to show off their rides and get to appreciate it more knowing that people would actually see them. *Just My 2cents*

P.s
Am i too much of a newbie to ask that this be voted on? lool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts