2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Not ur average sexy girl.
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was wondering what the range in ages we have on the forum. I always heard oh to mod a car you gotta be a high school boy, or oh that's for young kids. Well I love playing around with my car and I'm 28, I'm a girl and Im as straight as can be. So maybe this stereotypes or myths shouldn't exist. Let's see what you guys have to say. :)

Emily.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Mazda 3 is for everyone. I see old folks, high school kids, and everyone in between driving these cars. They have a lot of appeal to just about anyone. Sharp styling, reasonable price, economical on gas, yet still a blast to drive. Modding is just making the car your own and personalization.

I think the only stigma that comes with modding is the fast and furious theme still lingering around. There's a fine line between tasteful mods and rice. But, to each his own.

I'll be 21 here soon and am male (I'm guessing that's what you meant by sexual orientation?) or we're you actually wondering if a lot of gays and lesbians drove Mazda 3's?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
18 & straight

·
Registered
293 Posts
27, male, single, straight. I think the average age of owners is 25-26 on the forums from what I've seen.

·
Registered
214 Posts
21 male straight
i seen older people driving the mazda3's both hatchbacks and sedans and sometimes even a speed3 just last week seen a guy looked like he was in his 50's at the gas station filling gas up

And it is a rule on this forum, if you are female you have to post a pic of yourself. :whistling 1:
+1 =)

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
22 male straight

·
Registered
437 Posts
22 male straight. First car I've ever had the ability to mod so I'm going to town

·
Registered
63 Posts
22 male and gay (guess I break the stereotype a little bit)

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
So I was wondering what the range in ages we have on the forum. I always heard oh to mod a car you gotta be a high school boy, or oh that's for young kids. Well I love playing around with my car and I'm 28, I'm a girl and Im as straight as can be. So maybe this stereotypes or myths shouldn't exist. Let's see what you guys have to say. :)

Emily.
26, male, straight and I think I'm in love

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
20, male, straight, single. Guess I sorta fit the stereotype? This is my first car so I'm modding it to my tastes(performance with subtle look changes and audio eventually). I see alot of guys driving hatches up here at school and alot of girls with the sedans with both engines, but the i model is more dominant

·
AutoProject
241 Posts
20 year old from SoCal and Straight, except when drifting my Rx-7 i go sideways! :thumbup 1:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
30 male and straight

1 - 20 of 136 Posts