2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on putting my tax return money into my car but I'm not sure what rout to go. I was thinking wheels and tires but not sure what size, dual exhaust (custom built or bought) and intake and bumper swap, or duraflex

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
484 Posts
Is your car currently stock? What's your ultimate end goal? Do you want something that looks better, sounds better, or is more fun to drive?

·
zoom~
848 Posts
nice

all i can think about is fixing a bent oe 17's and probably do a DIY front wheel bearing replacement or replace the front tires...

initially wheels were planned but damn it, that hit and run curb...

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Depends on how much Tax Money I get back! Maybe pay off a portion of my car... naw... maybe more mods!

Oh wait... this is about you not me!

Personally I would go exhaust, but then I'm not much for upgraded wheels.... they are nice, but I'd rather have that sound and power.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Im not self employed but the government thinks single dudes making mediocre money dont really need it so they wanna take as much as they can
I have A LOT of write offs for last year though so that should help

·
Just Having Fun
232 Posts
Like @[email protected] said I would definitely go with an exhaust first. I have a speed3 exhaust on my 3 and it's probably my favorite mod so far. After that I would probably go with a SRI or CAI, your choice. Then I would work on aesthetics. Haha i just really value performance but whatever floats your boat :thumbup 1:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
IDK but I'd do the lights first and get them upgraded to HID's and get some LED's, then go for the wheels!!! But that's my personal preference..I'm doing asthetics first then going to get into performance.:yes:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts